cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lagging/Freezing Issue

galaxy1

Lagging/Freezing Issue

Hi all

Im hoping someone can help me here please. I will explain as best i can.

The problem is lag, terrible ingame lag especially at night.

This started about 3-4 weeks ago and it is the same every single night starting about 8.30 and continues for most of my gameplay, Infact, the lag gets so bad i actually freeze for ages, i can not move ingame. I give up about 10pm.

I am on a wireless laptop, im fine during the day, i have no issues at all, even with all the other household on at the same time. Nothing changes at night, everyone in the household is still on, tho my hubby did have occasional lag spikes last night and he is wired.

It is not server side, as i have spoken to them. It is getting very frustrating now tbh, any help much appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Lagging/Freezing Issue

a few people even myself have been experiencing lag and freeze in games, i think theres some issues atm with plusnet networks, from what i can see theres some repairs coming on monday so hopefully this will fix issues.

https://community.plus.net/t5/Service-Status/Planned-Network-Maintenance-Monday-5th-September-01-00-...

huntlol
Dabbler

yep im getting ALOT of lag spikes on rust , from 30 ms to 5000 ms every 15 seconds. hopefully it gets fixed

galaxy1

I hope it does fix it, i can play fine during the day, no problems, but at night time, its a no go.. not good when leader of a guild and cant do hunts!... Lag is so bad i cant move!

huntlol
Dabbler

i talked to a agent and they said it will be fixed on monday, i bought up rust and they said others have complained about the lag spikes and packet loss as well. Thank god its going to be fixed soon, its really annoying to be chopping trees or whatever and being shot in the head by a boltie and you cant do anything because you have a 5 second delay

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

They HOPE it will be fixed ,,,, Roll_eyes

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5