cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Killzone 2 PSN Demo

adheelios
Grafter

Killzone 2 PSN Demo

Heard this was released today so starting to download it, can't wait!
The servers must be taking a huge hit though, been downloading 15 minutes and only up to 5% (1200MB file), normally my PSN downloads are pretty rapid.
On a virgin connection so guess I will just have to be patient.  Grin

Let me know what you think of it
14 REPLIES 14
ITFCdan
Grafter

Re: Killzone 2 PSN Demo

2 hours 63%  Embarrassed (supanet) roll on my migration to PN.
scootie
Grafter

unfortently ITFCdan plusnet are suffering the same problem with downloads on psn. extra snow traffic slow things down. but least the gaming side is in the top prioity and no lag issues on PN even with the extra load of traffic Smiley
ITFCdan
Grafter

Hi ASBO
Yea ive red a few posts on slow psn downloads , im not normally bothered about that but im gagging to play KZ2  Smiley
you're right its all about the gaming im looking forward too.
nearly 4 hours 91%  Angry don't laugh, the missus gets home at ten bang on when it hits 100% bet ya!
then i'll have to sit through eastenders Cry
scootie
Grafter

yep sods law.
my connection resynced out the blue the other day and sods law it happend as i was about to cross the line in 1st place on race driver grid.
it had all day to decide to drop connection but choices the worst moment Crazy
p.s sent you pm on which gateway and how to know when your on it to get best permonace if the networks still in chaos when your line goes live.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

ITFCdan, if you're gonna be using BBYW Pro you won't suffer the slow downs that others (me) have.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
ITFCdan
Grafter

yea i went for the pro tariff ! £19.55 one
97% thats just 29MB left.........  Cheesy
scootie
Grafter

forgot your going PRO ITFCdan but still dosent harm being on the best performing gateway at times like this.
glad theres a techy ps3 guy to point things like that out. must of bein my xbox simpleton brain that overlooked that one Crazy
edit= just seen the mod elections so no need adiwoo to post somthing silly back dont want it showing up in you recent posts and reckeing you chance of being prime minster Smiley
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

roll over and I'll tickle your tummy too ASBO  Grin Wink
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
oplesrope
Grafter

well?  i thought it was amazing - definitely left me wanting to play the full game... looks beautiful, all feels really solid and weighty, controls are good (i set mine to 'alternate 2' which is more-or-less COD style).  seems like it does all the regular FPS stuff, just really really well. a much better advert for the game than the RE5 demo!
also, Lumines Supernova!!!!
ITFCdan
Grafter

Its brilliant!!
struggled with controls for little bit though, but i'll soon get the hang of em.
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Oooh, I should really do something with my PS3, just so I can justify the investment to myself Cheesy
I'll give it a try tonight.
adheelios
Grafter

Yep, played it now and loved it!
I'm easily pleased though, cos I'm allegedly the only person who also liked the Resident Evil 5 demo Grin

Think I'm gonna pick this up on release date, Play.com have got it for under £30 which is always good
http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/1021986/Killzone-2/Product.html

Good times!
Euge
Grafter

I guess you're only getting it from Play for the theme they give you exclusively  Wink
Going by the demo I think I'll wait a week after release and decide since it all seemed a bit slow moving, plus the best potential part of it is the multiplayer mode. If it's not better than COD it might be overlooked so let me know because I'm poor.
adheelios
Grafter

To be honest I'm not too bothered about the theme, but when I order new games from Play.com I normally get them before the actual street release date which ticks off my friends!  Wink
(per this link)
http://community.plus.net/forum/?topic=74249.msg589877#new

Yeah I'm having problems deciding between Killzone and Resi 5 myself, (can't afford both sadly, car MOT has wiped my funds out) so might give it a few days after release and see what the critics say before spending my hard earned cash!