cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Its That Time Of The Year!!! E-3

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Its That Time Of The Year!!! E-3

Gaming community here yet i see no buzz about E-3, This is not right and im here to correct things, What you looking forward to
from E-3, For me i will be upgrading my xbox 360 next month with the new slim glossy black 360 that was announced yesterday, You can see a full review of this beautiful piece of machinery with pictures here...http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=251381
Full Nintendo coverage live here today 15/06/2010 at around 5pm ish with this link...http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/livefeed/nintendo
Come out gamers where ever you are and lets rejoice in the future of gaming together, Its history in the making...
You can see Kinect And much much more for those who have missed the microsoft press conference here with this link...
http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/e3/#tab1
The E-3 Live show day 1 starts in just over 5hours at time of posting here with this link...
http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html
Grand Turismo 5? Whats sony got your looking forward too? Sony Press conference starts in  Roughly 3 hrs time with this link...
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/sony-e3/?tag=live%3Bpress-conf-list%3Bsony%3Btitle
So much to chat about and so many expectations, Absolutely loads for all gamers to sink there teeth into!! Have a fantastic E-3 Wink
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
2 REPLIES 2
scootie
Grafter

Re: Its That Time Of The Year!!! E-3

i was coming on to write about the e3 but you beat me to it
yes am getting the new xbox, the vents on side/top (which eva way you use the xbox) look so much better at actually venting hot air. kinect i will be getting for the kids but if some good games make use of this then i may find my self jumping around the room to.
that new xbox tho looks like its had all the hardware faults of past ironed right out of it, and its the same price as a elite.
where are you now ps3'ers  Cheesy you cant say that the ps3 looks sexier than the xbox now  Tongue
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Its That Time Of The Year!!! E-3

Although the Wii is not as powerful as the other systems Ninty has to be the daddy of them all, They bring out new technology first then sony etc follow suit, Nintendo 3DS was what nintendo had to offer this year and sony nor microsoft has anything along this scale ( Yet ) which proves that Ninty are good at what they do best and very innovative, Will be interesting to see nintendos successor to the Wii.
XboX360 slim Boasts built in wifi and 250GB harddrive, Touch sensitive and in a very sleek and more reliable design, 5 usb ports aswell make this a must ( Upgrade ) purchase. I personally wont be purchasing  and not interested in Kinect although my gilfriends kids  will love it and she will to for the fitness programmes that look pretty neat, Definitely a stocking filler this christmas, Will be good with a few mates round after a few beers but the notion would soon wear off i think.
Thumbs up for the new hardware/software technology from ninty and microsoft, Providing it works well ( time will tell ).
Valve's big surprise was revealed last night during Sony's E3 press conference. Gabe Newell appeared for the first time on Sony's stage to announce that Portal 2 would also be released on the PlayStation 3. It will be the best version of the game one can find on consoles and it will contain a functionality similar to what the PC Steam version will offer, according to Newell.
Newell is famous for being an outspoken opponent of Sony's strategy regarding the PlayStation 3. A month ago, he accused Sony of losing touch with the desires of its developers and customers and said that the console was a total disaster, making this new announcement truly a surprise. He also said during the conference held yesterday that Sony had understood that games had become a service, not only a product, and that the Japanese company had adopted an open approach to giving consumers a social connected experience when they played their gamers.
Newell went on to say, joking, that he thanked Sony for not punching him repeatedly in the face and that he was a little nervous because Kevin Butler was introduced to him as the vice president of sharpening things. Kevin Butler is a fictional character that is the main focus of Sony's latest PlayStation 3 marketing campaign, portrayed by actor Jerry Lambert.
The online services that Valve has announced for the PS3 version of Portal 2 are Steamcloud, which will permit gamers to carry their saves on any console, and the automatic updates that Steam users have grown accustomed to. The first trailer for Portal 2 was also premiered during Sony's briefing, featuring the return of GLadOS with the same witty dialogue everyone knows and loves.
This comes after Portal 2 has been recently delayed to 2011 because “making games is hard,” according to Valve. The developer also canceled the event it had planned for E3 and quelled any rumors regarding a Half Life-related reveal during the Expo. Portal 2 is a first-person puzzle platformer that will feature both single-player and cooperative multiplayer.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.