orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: It appears that I suck

Prove it.
Euge
Grafter

All very interesting Orbrey, but pointless. You assume that when I mention the name God that I am reffering to that other omnipitent being, however, I was reffering to Chris Greenacre the striker for Tranmere Rovers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Greenacre
And your argument sounds like something Hitler would say...  Shocked
James
Grafter

POLL!!!111ELEVEN!!!11
Grin
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

How this proves your argument in any way still eludes me I'm afraid... though I am somewhat disturbed at being compared to Hitler. Which argument was that?
Euge
Grafter

It doesn't prove anything. My point was that any argument about which console is better is ludicrous. So I used a point which is clearly stupid and somehow it managed to provoke someone.
Edit: Sorry forgot this.
http://www.digitalroom.net/index2.html
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'd love to pretend that I was arguing to prove the same point, but I don't think I'd convince anyone...  Embarrassed
Ah well. I definitely agree though, any argument about which console is better is indeed ludicrous, and if my blatherings went some way towards proving that then I haven't made a total fool of myself Smiley
James
Grafter

I've started a poll on a ludicrous subject.
zubel
Community Veteran

You seem to have missed the Atari Lynx off the list.
Yes.. I admit.. I had two of them and played linkup games.. it was AWESOME!
B.
scootie
Grafter

i was amazed to see a 2 page theard that was only just started today in the gaming section. but on reading i see its turned more into a religous thread.
just going to ring tom cruize and get his opion on the comments made here Grin
@op . get your self a copy of cod waw aka 5 . you will do better in this game and learn more of the tatics involved and will survie long enough to see all the map. die hard fans of cod never got cod waw /went back to cod 4. so like you say they have years under there belt playing cod 4 and know the maps blind folded.
play cod5 get use to fps and you will be ready for the what many belive will be the better cod morden warfare 2
o and get your self an xbox360. Was you out your mind when handing your money over for that jumped up blueray player.
asbo heads for the nucler bunker and waits for ps3 army(aka dads army) to attack back
ITFCdan
Grafter

aka dads army pmsl
True though about cod5 , i really do whoop ar$e on it , but i'm on the end of a whooping most times i go back to cod4.
Anyone know when the map pack for cod5 is out?
scootie
Grafter

shouldnt be long now. bein playing race pro lately and not bein on cod5 much since makin daytime was relesed and havent yet had a match on it yet.
whats that map like in daylight? and plz dont just say light
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

I'd really like to know where the gamecube comes into this as I don't see it mentioned anywhere Sad
Oh, but I do own a Nintendo DS Lite though  Wink
ITFCdan
Grafter

makin day
What i can remember is the tide is out, there's a lot of like wooden sunbreakers scattered about and a ladder up to a hut that you can get in, which you can't on night map, and yea its sunny and PHEW!! its hot in the sun!
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@Chemical Brother
You have my permission to set fire to me now. It is a cardinal sin to leave the gamecube out of such a list.
Here is the revised version:
PC > XBOX 360 > Gamecube > Wii > DS > N64 > PS2 > Game Boy Advance > SNES > Mega Drive > NES > Master System > Atari 2600 > PONG > PS3
It would be above the 360 but it lacked sensible online play. Having said that, metroid prime... ah well.
Mackins7000
Dabbler

I own all current gen consoles and they're all great except the Wii, now that is a disgrace of a console.
The PS3 is definately best though.
PS3: SniperWolfUk
360: Mackins7000