cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone more incompetent at MW2 than me?

bergie

Re: Is anyone more incompetent at MW2 than me?

well to be fair, i've played all the cods since the first modern warfare.....and this one my kill streak is the lowest....13
on waw i got 32 and mod warfare 25 so this one has made me struggle too so don worry bout it
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I've only played this one online for about 5 minutes so far. Played COD4 for many months online on the XBOX, then got it for the PC (much better than console for FPS) and got pretty good, kill streak of around 48/49 was my best. Then I got COD:WaW for the PC and that's my best game so far, regularly used to get scores of 75 kills 10 deaths using just a silenced Gewehr Smiley
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
bergie

wow with a gewehr......it was the best single shot gun i thought but still...... but i did dislike was cos of the whole world war 2 thing..... prefer mod warfare  Grin
Woody3600
Grafter

MW2 = amazing Smiley Although the maps were better on COD4 imo. On 4 i was pretty good admittedly, playing TD would get 25+ kills to 3 or 4 deaths pretty much every game. Played a LOT of Search and Destroy on COD4 and when on with a couple of friends, there was rarely a game we lost. I havent played anything but TD on MW2 yet, i will start playing search eventually but i get very set in my ways when playing s+d, running the same routes etc so i want to know every map inside out before starting on that. My K/D ratio is 1.56, it was higher but after prestiging i lost my ACR and the M4 just doesn't cut it so im waiting to get back up to lvl 48 to unlock it again haha Adore thermal sniping btw, amazing.
bergie

i agree thermal sniping is a revelation that i love....its AWESOME!!!!!!! on cod 4 i was a submachine gunner all the way with the p90 but now i like the assault rifles and would recommend the Tar-21 to people it is brilliant
Woody3600
Grafter

I used the P90 a lot to start with but it's just too inaccurate for my liking now, the MP5 was my chosen weapon on 4, along with a normal and acog M40 sniper.
Iv struggled with sub machine guns on MW2, and agree the assault weapons are much better, the ACR is the best imo, but it's all a matter of personal preference.
bergie

exactly p90 recoils too much upwards......it never did that on cod 4......
oh well, im going to be using the acr soon so i can see for myself then
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: cyoung
Is anyone more incompetent at MW2 than me?

I reckon I'd give you a run for your money (although I don't actually have the game). Ask Chris about my uber-l337 FPS skills! Grin

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We didn't call him NATO Bob for no reason. Playing CS:S he was hiding behind a pile of crates and even letting the other team run straight up to him without even pulling the trigger.
All hail Bob 'White Flag' Pullen.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
craigyoung
Grafter

Hmm.  Not sure Call of Duty is best suited to those of a pacifist nature Bob!  You want to get a copy of Conscientious Objector' instead.... Grin
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

@cyoung.. was on a game and someone on our team who was ranked quite high managed to do a 23 / 50... needless to say we lost - so there are plenty worse out there!
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
genkville
Grafter

One thing to remember when playing COD is when you die pick another class... you are getting pinned down by snipers and machine gun fire and i always see the same people using the same guns! then after 5 mins someone stops and thinks and comes out with a grenade launcher and bam snipers are gone! now that's smart  Grin
My highest ever kill tally was 29 kills in a death match!
Elly

If I'm around then what you state above about being smart wont help you Wink
Elly
dick:quote
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

My Son popped in the other evening and had a quick look at my MW2.
"Ah...I see what's wrong. You need this on and this and you have these unused and this gives you a laser sight....etc...etc"
He then dropped into a TDM and proceeded to rack up quite a substantial kill streak even taking out two bad guys he couldn't even see inside a plane fuselage Shocked
Then he puts down the controller saying it's [Censored] as he normally plays on a 360 Roll_eyes
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
craigyoung
Grafter

Ah - children.  Al the books tell you you're supposed to feel proud of their achievements and abilities, and feel a warm glow from how well you've raised them.  Smiley
In reality, as far as I can see, they just make you feel old and stupid.  Cry