Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interstellar Marines

Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Interstellar Marines

Blim, that "download tcp pause.jpg" has given us a hunch as to what's going on.    Might be an exchange side thing.  Dave is going to talk to BT about this.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Blim
Grafter

Blim
Grafter

While you are at it kelly can you refer my account to the billing department so I can get the last year refunded.

At what point can I expect to see some progress or feedback? I know you guys are all enjoying xmas but I'm still paying for this while basically doing your job and finding out what the problem is.
Blim
Grafter

Do not leave this a month to reply again PLUSNET.
Kelly
Hero

We're waiting on escalated contact from BT Wholesale. I'm not sure when they'll get back to us (this being Xmas and all).  Dave thinks you are encountering a hardware bug in the exchange which they've only seen a couple of times.  :((
Kelly Dorset
Blim
Grafter

Thanks for the feedback. I've found some shocking info but I'll hold back until I hear back from you guys.
Please keep me posted, even if it's to tell me you are still waiting. I still want to know whats going on.
Thanks.
Kelly
Hero

What have you found?
Kelly Dorset
Blim
Grafter

Ok I've just been lied to again. One ticket saying I have 0 problems on my line and the other ticket saying I do.

I have been running test almost every day and from what I can tell, it has nothing at all to do with my line. Its clearly a congestion on most routs I use over the internet.

I haven't been getting these problem at 4am at all. Not 1 single error, yet in the day time I can not even hold a steady stream to some locations in the UK let alone worldwide.

This problem is the same peak time latency problem I reported 2 years ago.
Before you lie to me again, You are already told me in the past why I'm having this problem and I have loads of evidence.

You cannot supple me with a stable connection while your network is in this state. its a joke.

I want out of here, no charges or I'm going public big time with this.
Blim
Grafter