cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infinity Ward Site

Fixes: 83

Infinity Ward Site

Just out of interest can anyone get past the age verification page on Infinity Ward's site on http://www.infinityward.com/
Every time I try it throws up an error.
An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.c9d9bd5.1281530428.431ccc15

Customer and Forum Moderator.

To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
4 REPLIES
smiffyb36
Grafter

Re: Infinity Ward Site

Just got through fine strat, other than me needing to download new flash player to actually view the site.

Curses then it's my end Angry
Thanks smiffyb36 Smiley

To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Relica
Grafter

Hi Strat,
Appreciate this is an old thread but did you find a fix for this as I have the same problem? In fact I cannot log in at all!.

Also I get an 'unknown error infinity ward servers message' When I try and play multiplayer on the xbox on call of duty 4! I have emailed infinity ward but they can't be bothered to make a response!

Sadly Relica you have taxed an old man's memory beyond it's capability Embarrassed but there's a fair chance that I did nothing apart from trying again a few days later.
I presume you already tried smiffyb36's suggestion?
As for the X-box issue, I don't have one of those but the two problems could certainly be related as a routing issue.