cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gone Gold!!!

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Gone Gold!!!

Personally I cant wait for this game, Its been a while, Anyone here a member of the first access club? I am, Roll on June the 3rd!!

2K Games and Gearbox Software Announce Duke Nukem Forever® Has “Gone Gold”
    Vaporware no more! Gaming’s most legendary hero makes his triumphant return this June
    New York, NY – May 24, 2011 – 2K Games and Gearbox Software are proud to announce that Duke Nukem Forever®, one of the most anticipated entertainment properties of all time, has “gone gold” and will be available at retailers on June 10, 2011 internationally and on June 14, 2011 in North America. The road to gold was paved over the course of 15 years and its legendary path climaxes on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC. Gamers who pre-order the title from select outlets will ensure that they are among the first to experience this legendary piece of gaming history when the demo* launches on June 3, 2011 for all platforms, exclusively for Duke Nukem First Access Club Members.
    "Duke Nukem Forever is the game that was once thought to be unshipppable, and yet here we are, on the precipice of history,” said Christoph Hartmann, president of 2K. “Today marks an amazing day in the annals of gaming lore, the day where the legend of Duke Nukem Forever is finally complete and it takes that final step towards becoming a reality.”
    Created over the span of 15 years, Duke Nukem Forever was first developed with the intense passion and commitment from an inspired group of dedicated designers, artists and programmers at 3D Realms under the direction of game industry icon, George Broussard.

More here...http://www.gearboxity.com/content/view/645/33/
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
5 REPLIES 5
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Gone Gold!!!

After recent games I have bought falling short on advertised content, nope I won't per-order any game any more for the foreseeable future.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

That makes two of us  Sad
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I know a few people who can't wait for BF3 Cool
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Steve
Seasoned Pro

No takers then? Steve strokes his mile long beard... Interesting Cheesy
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
JamesM
Grafter

I wont be buying anymore games if they all start and do what codemasters have done with dirt 3 on the PC in the UK.