cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gears Of War?

Distance

Gears Of War?

Hey guys,
I signed up for PlusNet today on their pro package, I thought I would look at the list of supported games and I was wandering why the almighty Gears Of War wasn't on the list?
Does this mean it isn't supported in their 'gamer priority list' ?Huh

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Distance

Re: Gears Of War?

Bump.
scootie
Grafter

follow what is on this page http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/troubleshooting/wireshark.shtml.
basicaly why playing any game do a wireshark capture and it will tell u what priotiy the game traffic is getting over pn network and if its low raise a ticket with the capture and pn will get it priotized in just under a week.
But because you have gone for the pro package. i belive all your traffic will be in the top 2 titanium and gold so u shouldnt need to do wireshark captures to get it priotized coz the lowest your traffic will be is gold.
im on option 3 because i need the extra usage and dont mind waiting a 5 or so days for pn to test the game traffic i have requested to be put on the titainum level.
You have come to the right isp if your a gamer pn will allways try there best to solve any problems u might have.
gd luck with those late night gaming sessions
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

As you are on the Pro package all your traffic is in the highest priority levels anyway.
If you are having problems as ASBO DOG says you can submit a ticket with the relevant information in and it can be added.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

If it's Gears of War on the XBOX360 then it's already classified as most 360 games use the same set of ports as they go through XBOX live. If it's on the PC then I'd suggest running a Wireshark capture and we can see whether it's being given the correct priority. (As you are on Pro all your traffic is prioritised anyway)
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.