cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Servers

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Posts: 17,624
Thanks: 610
Fixes: 158
Registered: 05-04-2007

Gaming Servers

Hi everyone,
Here at PN towers we are looking to introduce some gaming servers for customers to play on. At the moment we have an initial list of games but would really like your feedback on what games YOU want to see.
The list so far is:-

    - Counter Strike: Source
    - Day of Defeat
    - Americas Army
    - Battlefield 2
    - Battlefield 2142

Are these the kind of games you want to see, if not what would you like to play?
In addition to this how many people would be willing to come visit PN towers if we were to host a LAN party? Nothing definite at the moment, just trying to gauge interest.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Posts: 3,789
Registered: 08-06-2007

Re: Gaming Servers

Quote from: Chris
The list so far is:-

    - Counter Strike: Source
    - Day of Defeat
    - Americas Army
    - Battlefield 2
    - Battlefield 2142

Are these the kind of games you want to see, if not what would you like to play?

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.  It's an oldie, but a classic.
Quote from: Chris
In addition to this how many people would be willing to come visit PN towers if we were to host a LAN party? Nothing definite at the moment, just trying to gauge interest.

I think the relevant reply to that is: Hell Yes.
(as long as the floods are gone Wink)
Barry
pcathomerepairs
Grafter
Posts: 31
Registered: 30-07-2007

Re: Gaming Servers

What about some ut2004, HalfLife,Medal of Honor AA PA ROR AAS AAB ,BF1942, BF vietnam,BF2 and Call Of Duty to name But a few Cool
BattleRat
Grafter
Posts: 104
Registered: 01-08-2007

Re: Gaming Servers

oops , see topic titled Wolfstuff Gaming Community .. I posted a list of current servers up there.
move it if you want to.
Meatballs
Newbie
Posts: 2
Registered: 06-08-2007

Re: Gaming Servers

Mirroring all the latest patches on a plus.net ftp server...
sourceit
Grafter
Posts: 127
Registered: 08-06-2007

Re: Gaming Servers

Battlefield 2142 definately.
Ashford, Kent to Sheffield is too far for a game  Sad

Quote from: Chris
Hi everyone,
Here at PN towers we are looking to introduce some gaming servers for customers to play on. At the moment we have an initial list of games but would really like your feedback on what games YOU want to see.
The list so far is:-

    - Counter Strike: Source
    - Day of Defeat
    - Americas Army
    - Battlefield 2
    - Battlefield 2142

Are these the kind of games you want to see, if not what would you like to play?
In addition to this how many people would be willing to come visit PN towers if we were to host a LAN party? Nothing definite at the moment, just trying to gauge interest.
iainmacmillan
Grafter
Posts: 105
Registered: 09-08-2007

Re: Gaming Servers

BF series, COD series, Company Of Heroes, Halo, UT 2004, Doom 3, any of the Total War series, and maybe some DoW.
Agent47
Grafter
Posts: 47
Registered: 08-08-2007

Re: Gaming Servers

How about FEAR: Combat?
sourceit
Grafter
Posts: 127
Registered: 08-06-2007

Re: Gaming Servers

That's a good one, and free!