cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Newbie

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Gaming Newbie

Just be careful not too shout too loud,as you can see here..http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3659873/Man-fined-for-swearing-at-TV.html this guy wasnt playing a console but its the same kinda thing Cheesy
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
scootie
Grafter

shouting is part of the game now days
contains some choice langue
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Haha thats funny,i liked how the dog just lays down as if to say oh my lord haha,yeah i used to play games to unwind but thats becoming questionable Cheesy
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Maybe someone should tell the guy it's just a game Roll_eyes
Crikey...I've some need to talk Embarrassed but I'm not quite as bad as that Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
scootie
Grafter

dont think many are like that dude.
FPS dont bother me one bit i just have fun on them but racing sims give me the red mist when sum punk uses your boot as brake into a corner.
i find racing sims I that expect everyone to play by real life rules.
The one that gets me fliping my mic switch to insult mode is on race pro (xbox only sry ps3'ers) you sit behind some one for 2-3 laps waitin for your perfect overtake moment you take it make a clean fast pass you get to nxt corner and the punk youve just done a brill manuve on decides to just ram you out the way. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP