Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamescom 2014

Wrighty11
Grafter

Gamescom 2014

Just been seeing the highlights and so far things are looking good,
Surprised to hear about tomb raider becoming xbox exclusive!
Plus the news on future xbox updates including DNLA and MKV playback makes me happy that i can finally use my server with xbox one! here is a quote:
<i>"Soon, Xbox One owners will be able to watch videos, listen to music, and browse photos from USB and DLNA with the most popular file formats, including Mpeg 2 TS, .MKV and animated gifs by the end of the year," says a Microsoft press release.</i>
The halo master chief edition is looking nice too, halo 2 multiplayer was AMAZING! so many hours wasted,
Whats everyone's current highlight?
6 REPLIES 6
All4One
Grafter

Re: Gamescom 2014

Seeing updates on Facebook from friends on their way to the event /sadface
Wrighty11
Grafter

Id be jealous too if that was all over my feed.
Did get an invite to a Bioware event through my email yesterday, the address provided was in Germany ¬_¬
All4One
Grafter

If I got the time available, I'd definitely head to Gamescom and check it out. Doubt it would beat Blizzcon though Cheesy
Razer
Grafter

Quote from: Wrighty11
Surprised to hear about tomb raider becoming xbox exclusive!

What a great way to piss off original, franchise-full-lifetime fans. Yeah, thanks.
dlloyd
Grafter

Looking like it's a timed exclusive anyways.  It'll probably end up on PC/PS a couple of months later.
Wrighty11
Grafter

yeha most likely with like a Definitive edition or Survivalist, something crazy like that ! cool to hear MGS will be making the jump to pc though.
If the new one is gonna be as open as they have advertised I bet its gonna be pretty