cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forza 4

Jammie667

Forza 4

Does anyone else have problems with forza?
I was playing with people fine last week, come to play it tonight and it won't connect me! All port forward settings are applied and the same as last week, so why would it just stop working?
I have a recurring problem with one person but he is in a different lobby so can't be affecting me.
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Forza 4

Did this start working later on? I've got Forza and play it regularly, the only issues I've had are the well documented lobby hangs that are caused by the game itself.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
LukeAger
Grafter

I was online with this yesterday and also had the problem while on my PN connection, I then Tested this on a 2nd second wireless connection i have access too which is NON plusnet FTTP connection and the issue persisted. Will try again tonight and if it persists will comment again. With me trying 2 ISP connections it looks like the issue was with the game itself.
Jammie667

Hi,
I'm still having problems when I've come to play it this week. As far as I can tell it is never working.
I've applied all the prot forward settings, moved the xbox onto my public IP so it is in the DMZ, made use it always uses the same IP address, assigned the port forwarding. Tried wired connection and wireless and neither work.
I'm at the end of my tether here and considering moving elsewhere if this cannot be fixed, used to have no problems with xbox live whatsoever and used the same settings for about two years.
Any help would be massively appreciated.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

You shouldn't need the port forwarding if you're in a DMZ.
What router are you using? Is UPnP turned on? Are you having issues with any other games?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.