cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forza 3 Plusnutter's Hot Lap's (Xbox 360) Consolation prize now being given!!

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Forza 3 Plusnutter's Hot Lap's (Xbox 360) CANCELLED

Prize now being released, Consider it a consolation prize, Full details in my motto and bio which can only be viewed if your in my friends list, dont worry only plusnet drivers taking part in this are in my friends list for the moment, Goodluck and when you win please announce so here on this forum where it all began, Cheers Fella's.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
smiffyb36
Grafter

Re: Forza 3 Plusnutter's Hot Lap's (Xbox 360) Consolation prize now being given!!

Im in for running this anyway without the prizes and the need for anyone to fabricate the truth  Wink
Got into the game last night and well up for a challenge! So how about we do this for fun! I'd like to suggest rather than stock cars we select a class the car must be within as we could then use it as a challenge of our tuning and driving skills.
We could then share any great tuning setups we come across.
smiffyb36
Grafter

Re: Forza 3 Plusnutter's Hot Lap's (Xbox 360) Consolation prize now being given!!

Guess i'm on my own then...fine....i'd have just kicked your ass anyway  Grin
smiffyb36
Grafter

Pulling some great times in!! Been checking the leaderboards and feel the gauntlet may need to be thrown down. Buster, you have a challenger  Cool
scootie
Grafter

this is why i get on so well with "race pro" all cars in there own class of same power and all you can do is tune, the lap times board is setup just how you guys needed it to be setup to run such a torny.
Kodiak

Good Day there!
Plusnet Newbie, Forza Vetran here.
Got a few quick times. Mostly enjoy drifting with friends as opposed to 13 year olds with a thirst for Destruction Derby.
Hope to see a few of you online! Smiley
GamerTag = GT Kodiak
smiffyb36
Grafter

Hey kodiak, welcome  Smiley
I'm smiffyb36, add me if you like. Not been on Forza so much of late, got into Borderlands recently, but lots of good times and up for a challenge  Wink
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Right guys I hope you all had a great Christmas and are having a good New Year, Forgot about you all for a while there, I did promise you all a consolation prize so without further a do get ready for this.
PS I hope some of you at least are still here Grin
What you will need Is a copy of Dragon Age Origins II when Its released on 11/03/2011 for this prize and the following code which I am going to add slowly add jumbled up for you all. Four sections Of this code appearing here but In random order.
Final Section = 97EG
Cheers
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.