cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forza 3 Plusnutter's Hot Lap's (Xbox 360) Consolation prize now being given!!

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Forza 3 Plusneter's Hot Lap's (Xbox 360)

Hey there bobineden great to have you join us, I will add your time to the board and i will also send you a friend request shortly, Sounds like a right pain in the bum your injury to your hand so perhaps we should cut ten seconds of your time for each time you get and post? Anyway joking aside thank's for joining and if you have an idea for the comp feel free to let us know, All the best and Goodluck!!
Participants.
1.orbrey                                            D N F                                  
2.paulpicks21                           (  1.43.315  )            
3.bustermagic                          ( 1:43.101 )           Winner Winner Winner
4.Gaming since 92                   (  01:46:111  )    
5. ChiefPookie                              D N F
6.iKINGZ Caveman                   (1:46.389  )
7.Leviaxxan                                 (1:46.508    )
8.Minimos                                    ( 1.48.218. )
9.wobblywarlord                         ( 01:52.456 )
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Thanks to all our drivers that took part this week, New Comp ( Week 4) 24/04/2010-1/5/10
The car is.Mercedes Benz SL 65 MG, Black Series( Class A)
The track is.Mugello Autodromo Internazionale ( Full Circuit)
Same rules as ever keep the car in its class and Goodluck!!
Participants.
1.orbrey                                                                            ?                                                                
2.paulpicks21                                                      ( 02.01.013  )        
3.bustermagic                                                      ( 02:01.581 )                                                        
4.Gaming since 92                                                       ?
5. ChiefPookie                                                               ?
6.iKINGZ Caveman                                            ( 02:07.323 )            
7.Leviaxxan                                                                    ?
8.Minimos                                                            ( 02:03.281  )                                  
9.wobblywarlord                                                           ?
Congratulation's Bustermagic that is 3 weeks in a row, Awesome stuff !!
Edit, Ive just posted a time up on the track but its got there the date as 23rd?? Guess i will try it tomorrow
paulpicks21
Grafter

Gonna give it a blast now.
Will edit this post with my initial time in a bit  Wink
Ok , Best time for me so far is 2.04.118
Tricky old track this one I tell ya.
At the moment I am using an auto box to get used to it.
And have consumed 8 beers so not in the best race mode  Grin
Recon with a manual box a sub 2 min time could be possible.
Cheers
Paul.
Addnan
Grafter

This new track is hard. Havn't got a clean lap in yet  Embarrassed
EDIT: Ok, my first clean lap is 2:07.323 I went way too slow round the bends.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Going to give this a go today, won't have a time posted though as our router appears to have died overnight. (I'm posting this using my mobile as a modem).
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
minimos
Grafter

It's a 2:05.492 at my first attempt for me
paulpicks21
Grafter

@ bobineden
I remember the thread mate , hope its healing ok!  Good to have you onboard and I will add you as a friend next time I am on xbox.
@ Minimos
Not a bad time at all there mate.  Its a real tricky track cos its so long , I have not tried it with the manual box yet , need to master all the corners first I think then I might be able to get a little more time off.
Cheers
Paul.
Addnan
Grafter

This track is so frustrating. I was on a really good lap and then in the last corner I lose it  Angry
Then I just rage quit.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Well guy's i too was struggling with this track last night, i could not get a time up and was chatting with paul about it but he too could not understand why, well he suggested if id done a clean lap which i was sure i had, Then i discovered i had not done a clean lap, Seems if your tyres hit the grass by a few inches then thats a bad lap, Crazy.
As this comp is going really well and it has more interest im going to continue with the comp, In another post i said the comp will end on the 3rd or 4th of may, I will scrap that and keep this going for a while longer.
As i also stated there would perhap's be a prize for the winner if this comp got enough interest and i think it has and theres still room for anyone else who would like to join.
So a new rule for next month is going to be a knockout tourney and the winner of that will get a prize from me personally, More details on that soon so stay tuned.
paulpicks21
Grafter

Nice one , sounds good Steve  Cool
bobineden
Grafter

Glad i can't afford a merc  Grin the one i'm in is going round corners
like a morrisons trolly  Cheesy will post a time when under 30 min's  Embarrassed
Addnan
Grafter

I hate the fact that it is a left hand drive. I like driving from the drivers point of view, but with a right hand drive. Never drove a left side in real life Sad
Steve
Seasoned Pro

No more plusnetter's can join this comp after 01/05/2010
So anyone wanting to join in please feel free but after then it's lockdown and the paricipant's will be competing to the highest level in a Knockout tourney and a prize to the winner of that tourney handed out by me so c'mon, Get signing up before it's too late!!
Bustermagic
Grafter

Just posted a 2:03.059. Loads of time to be found on this track and Paul a sub 2:00 looks possible!
minimos
Grafter

It looks like the Master aka BusterM is in the driving seat again.
Personally, just managed a 2.03:527 using manuals for the first time ever in the game, I can probably see another 0.5 sec coming off that from me if I get the time this week, but honestly I can't see where anymore time would come from.
@ Paulpicks/Buster
I take my hat off to you with this, I just don't know where you think you can find the extra seconds to get it sub 2.00, although I know the XBL no.1 spot has a 1.48  :o.
If people can remeber, it might be worth saving our replays for the fastest lap and uploading them to the storefront so we can all download from the leaderboard, gives us all something to aim for.  What do peeps think?
Minimos