cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forza 3 Plusnutter's Hot Lap's (Xbox 360) Consolation prize now being given!!

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Forza 3 Plusnutter's Hot Lap's (Xbox 360) Consolation prize now being given!!

This is a gaming community and i think this place needs shaken up a bit so hows about anyone interested in competing with other forum members reply to this thread, In the coming days im going to set up a track with various assists on/off here and in a certain car, We will compete against each other to see who fares well and whos the fastest on the said track
Anyone interested please fire me Friend request over xbox live and everyone who takes part can either just send me the FR so i can keep an eye out that no ones cheating or if we get enough interest feel free to send each other them aswell.
My Gamercard is...Gaming since 92
Before firing the FR make sure to reply here that you have done so just so we know why you have sent one.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
337 REPLIES 337
paulpicks21
Grafter

Re: Forza 3 Plusneter's Time Trial's (Xbox 360)

Yeah I would be interested in that , not that I am very good at it , but its only a bit of fun eh!
Will add you as a friend next time I fire the old xbox up. My username is the same as on here paulpicks21
Cheers
Paul.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Cool i will be sure to lookout for you,yeah its a bit of fun,and if theres enough interest maybe even a prize for the winner we could all club in together(just an idea)
Plusnet staff are welcome to join the fun aswell Smiley
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ace... I'm in! XBL has me as orbrey (as an aside, if you're beating any of my times on Trials HD well you won't be for long :D) so expect a request shortly. Nice one!
paulpicks21
Grafter

I will add you as well Matt.
I do love setting lap times so it will be nice to have someone else to compare to.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

cool so far then we have myself,paulpicks21 and orbrey, I have not been on xbox live yet but  im just away too, So 3 so far for this comp,c'mon guys dont be shy,good or bad it dont matter.This comp can only improve your driving skills whether your good or bad!!
paulpicks21
Grafter

For me Steve , my fav part of the game is setting lap times and seeing how I do on the leaderboards , I got in the top 10 on a few for a while , think I am still in the top 20 but will have to check.
But I love comparing my times to mates times and at the moment I only have 2 friends with the game so will be nice to have a couple more to beat!

So what exactly are you gonna set up? How about every week you choose a track and a car to do it in and then we all set about getting the fastest time. (we will be able to check each others times in the leaderboards so no cheating is possible not that I would).
Then by say sunday of every week the fastest time wins (again in the leaderboards is gives a date for the lap time).
I will certainly give it a good blast on friday this week at some point in the evening so if you are on there I will give you a shout to chat.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Well it will have to be done in free play, Then hotlap and then whatever car i chose and track,the car will be a stock car but players can tune away till there hearts content, I will decide about assists on/off nearer the time.
Yeah your ideas about once a week declare a winner on a sunday sound spot on. I will post the full details on fri 2/04/10
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Ok guys heres the deal, If your not happy with it post in your comments,The Hotlaps will run from 3/04/10-3/05/10, Each week i will post a track, Car to be used, Rules etc and you lot just post in your quickest times, You can have as many tries as you like and tune your car as much as you like. But to keep the thread tidy just edit your post when you have a better time.
Each week Starting from 03/04/10 and ending on 10/04/10 at midnight We will have our winner and i will announce it here..
If you have not already done so you can send me a F.R. just so i can make sure no ones is cheating( Not saying that anyone would) My XBL Gamercard is Gaming since 92
So heres the coming weeks set-up starting on 03/04/10 and ending 10/04/10..
Go to free play..Then hotlap..Then..
1( The car).2003 mini cooper s..
2. (The Assists).Auto brake OFF..Anti-Lock Brakes-ON..Stability Control OFF..Traction Control OFF..Shifting man/auto..Suggested line..OFF
3.(The Track).Camino Viejo De Montserrat(Full Circuit)
GoodLuck!!

paulpicks21
Grafter

Interesting , starting off with a slow one then Steve lol.
I best ditch the R1's for a while then  Grin
Aint been on the xbox since we spoke last , but like I say , will be on tomorrow night so will add you then.
Cheers
Paul.
paulpicks21
Grafter

Actually if I can just add one point about the assists.....
I notice , on the leaderboards some people do well with some on , some people do well with them all off , infact the best times are set with them all off. But I always need a couple on.
Perhaps it would be best to let people choose what assists they want as it can only be an advantage if its to your own driving style?
Just a thought like.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Thats a fair point paulpicks21 so will wait to see what matt reckons if hes about and if he thinks that aswell we can go with that, I just thought id mix things up a bit.Thanks for your thoughts, Cheers.
paulpicks21
Grafter

No worries , I am happy to roll with whatever the end choice is anyway.
But recon it will be more fun for everyone if you just give the car and track and then anyone can choose whatever else they want.
Its tricky cos every car can be tuned , but most folks who know the game will know the car needs to be tuned to the top of its class to be competitive like to say 600 instead of say 524 for example.
I think once we establish this for the 1st time then every other week will be fine , its just the initial set up seeing as its new for us all.
paulpicks21
Grafter

Just on the game now and about to have a go with the set car and track , but I am unsure about the tuning thing Steve.
You put in an earlier post it will be a stock car but players can tune away till their hearts content. Do you mean tune as in adding power/upgrades or tune as in altering gear ratios/camber etc?
Well I aint gonna wait for an answer so I am just gonna tune it but still keeping it within class E.
Will also stick with the assists you mentioned above.
I will post my best time in a bit.
paulpicks21
Grafter

Well I was on xbox all night and nobody turned up  Cry
Such is life I guess lol.
I thought I set an ok time in E class then checked later and there is no record of me even doing it  Shocked
Will knock this weeks one on the head I think.
Give us a new one for next week ok Steve.