cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forumwarz

MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Forumwarz

Just found this extremely addictive game, and thought that I had to share it with you all:
http://www.forumwarz.com/
If you have any experience of forum trolls, then this is a great way of having a laugh and doing it yourself, without actually being a troll. Very well thought out game, and built beautifully.
13 REPLIES 13
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Forumwarz

A slight warning that the above link (which I will be looking at from home later as it sounds ace, thanks Mike) is not entirely work safe and may lead to questions over bikini clad young ladies showing on your desktop. Just for information.
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Yea good call, it's NSFW. Let me know your username Matt and i'll add you (I think you can do that anyway, I've only been playing it for a day or two)
Not applicable

I_R_teh_1337
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

fluffybunnywunnykins
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Seems you can only if you go with the multiplayer part of it - I haven't even attempted to read up on it.
Admit it though, how addictive!!! the 4 visits a day is aggrivating though, but I don't want to cheat and buy more visits lol.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yeah that got me last night - I wasn't able to get to level 4 so couldn't chat on that Incit game (which was a proper laugh, I'll be honest, even though none of the other buggers in there got my sense of humour) and that hacked me off too. Will be back later tonight though.
I'd quite like a more in depth version of the same game, where you actually do have to type messages in response rather than picking an attack, though appreciate it's not the sort of thing that could be coded easily. Having said that, if Starship Titanic could do it, why not a forum based rpg? Ah well. Now I'm waffling.
Yes, it's by-our-lady addictive. I like it. Cheers Mike.
Not applicable

Quote from: orbrey
fluffybunnywunnykins

Sent a 'friend request', although I reckon friends isn't really what its about y'know.
hint: to send a friend request, visit your profile, then replace your username in the url for the username of the person you want to add - on their profile there is a link to add them as a friend.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Cheers James, will go on later and add you.
@MikeWhitehead - what's your username?
Not applicable

[me=James_H]has wasted my lunchtime one Forumwarz.[/me]
23hrs to go till the next 'fix'
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Just out of interest.... camho, emo or troll? I could only see one option there really so went with it.
Not applicable

Have a wee guess now Matt - can you really picture me as an Emo or Camho?
Trollage all the way. Grin
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Funnily enough I too now reside under a bridge...
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Camho here, HellsFire is my username, although I'd much prefer to change it lol.
16 Hours 49 Minutes till next fix.