cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fifa 16 Lag

smith11dcfc

Fifa 16 Lag

Hi,
I am having some serious problems playing Fifa 16 online on the xbox one. Every game that I play online is unbearable and I am at the stage where if I cant fix it I will have to sell the game, so I am hoping there is someone that can help me!
I have given my xbox a statip IP address and given that IP address DMZ. I have also activated game mode on my router settings and have UPnP OFF as I have read online that this is good for Fifa online.
Any help would be appreciated thanks
6 REPLIES
All4One
Grafter

Re: Fifa 16 Lag

Wired connection right? Checked Fifa forums?
PitchBlack
Grafter

Might want to think twice about selling the game.

https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,108016.0.html
smith11dcfc

Help with gaming speeds

Hi,
I am really struggling with the speed I am getting on my xbox one. I have recently started playing Fifa 16 and the majority of games I play are unbearable due to lag and today me and my friends all started downloading a game beta at the same time, theirs finished downloading after 30-60 minutes and mine is still at 9% 2 hours later so I know I need to change something.
I have tried in the past to change router settings to try and improve the speed that my xbox receives but it doesnt seem to have worked. I have given my Xbox a static IP address and given that IP address DMZ. I have turned game mode on and also have UPnP enabled. I have also forwarded the ports needed for Fifa 16 and I still have problems.
My Xbox One is connected through ethernet cable and my router is a Technicolor TG582n FTTC (meaning I cant give you the router stats I think?)
BT Speedtest results (on my laptop not my xbox)
Download speed - 18.75 Mbps
Upload speed - 2.13 Mbps
Ping Latency - 31.5 Ms
Any help resolving this will be appreciated, thanks.
vicky1959
Grafter

partner /daughter getting same problems on there games to Angry  both on pc
vicky1959
Grafter

Re: Help with gaming speeds

Will depend on the connection to download server ,partner says try pausing the download then reconnect ,sometimes it logs you into a better connection,and typical EA download!
Fixes: 80

Mod Note
Threads merged onto gaming board.

Customer and Forum Moderator.

To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine