cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favourite Game Type

Darren
Grafter

Favourite Game Type

So what type do you enjoy most. Are there any of these types of games coming out in the future you just can't wait to play?
15 REPLIES 15
James
Grafter

Re: Favourite Game Type

No Sports games then? Smiley
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

FPS FTW \o/
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Darren
Grafter

Quote from: James
No Sports games then? Smiley

.......I have no idea what you mean  Roll_eyes
James
Grafter

Cheers Daz Smiley
Loon
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
FPS FTW \o/

RTS for the win...........whoops I pressed FPS  lol! Roll_eyes
Loon Wink
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I would have voted for Sports, however the only sports games I ever play are Pro Evo and Football Manager,
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

MMORPG for me.
Got my eye on Aion: Towers of Eternity. In CB in Korea for now, but it's been getting rave reviews from quite a few sources.
Darren
Grafter

added racing can't believe i forgot that.
Beetroot_Bertie
Grafter

FPS for me, just for the immersion factor. Any one found themselves physically 'leaning' round a virtual corner?
After that I have a soft spot for platformers and 2D style shoot em ups (lkaruga being a fantastic example) but it's difficult finding good 3D platformers these days. I really enjoyed Rayman 2 on the Dreamcast though Cheesy
Darren
Grafter

Quote from: Beetroot
FPS for me, just for the immersion factor. Any one found themselves physically 'leaning' round a virtual corner?

You would be surprised how many times while playing counterstrike this happens Cheesy the neck starts to hert after a while.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Totally platform, though the PC hasn't had a decent one since... well, it hasn't had a decent one that I know of. If you do, please tell me.
FPS and racing draw at second I think, and beetroot bertie has it right about 2d shooters (Ikaruga is indeed superb. It's one of the reasons my Dreamcast is still set up.) though I probably spend most of my gaming time at home playing MAME.
Darren
Grafter

I too love platform.  Been waiting ages for super paper mario Cheesy I cant wait.
clockley
Grafter

Darren, what about emulators?  Wonderboy and The Simpsons arcade game are getting a hammering at the minute!  Also, Fable on XBox is a bit awesome, and has changed my mind about RPG's.
Carl
MikeWhitehead
Grafter

Quote from: orbrey
Totally platform, though the PC hasn't had a decent one since... well, it hasn't had a decent one that I know of. If you do, please tell me.

How could you forget the original Prince of Persia?! Shocked