Fixes: 5

Far too many console users here

Ditch those silly boxes and become a real gamer a PC GAMER !!  Crazy
7 REPLIES 7
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Far too many console users here

Unfortunately I was born with only 8 fingers and two thumbs so pressing multiple keyboard keys as well as controlling a mouse is beyond my capabilities.
Fortunately the PS3 was invented along with a controller meaning I can play complex games despite my disadvantage.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Lol strat  Cool 
you only need WSAD keys mostly , for your left hand , right hand has only 2 buttons on mouse
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Not on a proper gaming mouse you don't  Roll_eyes
Of course if you are left handed things get more tricky
wo0x
Grafter

I use PC for single player games, console for multiplayer. Two reasons, I don't get on with mouse and keyboard, especially for extended periods of time. The other reason is cheats. One of my favourite games of recent years has been Dark Souls. I loved helping people, the fights against invaders were also fun.
I bought the PC version, and once again it was great fun. Until I started being invaded by people that didn't take any damage.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I had to buy FIFA 14 for PS3.
God, what a frustrating game that is.
On a PC it would be a nightmare for me.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you are a 'gamer' please don't take offense to this, but as a software engineer I have always found games to be a serious waste of clock cycles. Having said that my sons both have various consoles including PS4s, and while on Coffee duty I took a cup in to my youngest son's for him. Looking at the screen I assumed he was watching a film, but it turned out to be a game (a cut scene)! To say the graphics on this were astounding would be an understatement, and I was really, really impressed.
But as I write commercial software for a living I still think the silicone could be put to better use.
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

lol