cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Wii games?

Sony72

Family Wii games?

We bought a Wii a month ago to help entertain us during the long, dark winter nights, so I am going to use Christmas as a chance to boost our games collection. I would love some ideas of great games for the family. Personally I recommend the new game Toy Story Mania. It is multi-player so you can play as a family and it is as much fun for my husband and I as it is for the kids. It has loads of carnival-style games and we all have different favourites and when you accumulate enough points you get to play some in 3D. You can check it out here: http://www2.disney.co.uk/disneyinteractivestudios/#product/toy_story_mania  I can’t wait to hear some of your suggestions.
Sonia
Disney
7 REPLIES 7
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Family Wii games?

Have a look at Mario Party, also depending on the age of your family Mario and Sonic at the olympics is a good laugh.
My 2 love Wii Fit as well, though possibly because they don't have a great grasp of BMI and weight to get depressed about it...
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
James
Grafter

Mariokart's generally fun for al ages.
My housemates nephew was round last weekend having a bit of fun with it - I think he's about 7 or 8.
derboff
Grafter

I have tried a few family games and one advice is avoid the cheap ones. They are you flash games with worse graphics in many cases.
The wii fit games are actually quiet fun, along with the flying game in wii resort ( but neither are worth the extras if just get for them)
The rabbit games are always great fun and especially fun for kids. What young kid doesnt enjoy burping across paris  Cheesy
Euge
Grafter

The first party Nintendo games are usually the best ones for the Wii, so keep an eye for those. I've not played a wii but the word on the street is that the proper nintendo developed games are the pick of the bunch with the others not making the most of the Wii's functions.
ITFCdan
Grafter

Mario Kart is brilliant.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I'll second that............allegedly Embarrassed
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
neil3045
Grafter

Yes Mario Kart is a clear choice for family fun, however if anyone in the house hold is competitve and dont like to lose it can certainly get frustrating! Especially when your approaching the finish line in first and someone decides to fire off a blue shell! %&%@#!