cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIFA 13 ONLINE XBOX

wilma1964
Grafter

FIFA 13 ONLINE XBOX

Every game on fifa 13 has at least 4 second button delay im new to plus net installed monday 13th tried port forwading , unup , dmz to no avail tried deleating account and recover turned hospitality settings off nothing and tried assigning an ip also i have fibre ulimited and pro add on
13 REPLIES 13
JIO22
Grafter

Re: FIFA 13 ONLINE XBOX

Join the club mate.  I have the same, but on the PS3.  Although you have fibre and still have lag is strange, although lag is not directly linked to line speed anyway.
Logically, with fibre, you would of thought you would have a unblemished experience of online gaming, this would indicate something else is wrong somewhere.
My thread is here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,108016.560.html
Good luck in getting it sorted, as I know how annoying and frustrating it is to play FIFA online with lag.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Wilma1964 is having disconnections which we need to get past before we can really see if we've got a similar issue to you Ben.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
JIO22
Grafter

Yeah it will be interesting to see this.  Could be something in common, maybe.
wilma1964
Grafter

Could well be the same as you ben we had awful experiences with sky infact simuar to this and when we was on adsl no issues at all odd considering fibre is the new essential.
JIO22
Grafter

Do you play FUT wilma?
What does it play like for you online?
wilma1964
Grafter

Yeh tired all of them and its like the players are stuck in mud no reactions at all and screen jumps and lags day and night also same on call of duty
JIO22
Grafter

I mainly play FUT, the problems are highlighted even more so in this game mode due it being that much of a 'faster'game mode, I get the lag in all game modes but as seasons is 'slower' the disadvantage you  feel isn't as great but still lags.
The 'stuck in the mud' or running in treacle is a feeling I have had for so long now, with you and your team mates' reactions are none existent are all things I'm seeing too.  It will be interesting to find out what your issue is.
wilma1964
Grafter

Its horrid as when on adsl was fine no real issue at all upgrade to fibre and never ending issue had a engineer today state they need to reset my profile and also told me my phone line is great but being restricted by isp and that my issue is isp related as he was seeing way to many lag spikes on test he done grr ,
Are you xbox or ps3 ben , i presume you taken all the dmz , static ip, game mode etc i herd the issue could be the provided router also..
JIO22
Grafter

Hi wilma,

I'm on PS3.  Yes mate I have done all of those, probably a hundred times over now and new routers have been purchased, still no difference.  Port forwarding helped with match making and connecting into games (a long time ago I had this problem), but only helps this, it does nothing towards reducing lag.
It is horrible, and unfortunately I have become a very experienced person with seeing lag in FIFA  :(.  Still hoping for a fix though.
I hope you can get some quick progress on your problems mate.
wilma1964
Grafter

Thank you time will tell with mine but it seems a long process as i been told its plusnets issue so we will see how long it takes i was tild a new router ie netgear 2200 will help but we will see , yeh i tried al them also thats all we can do
JIO22
Grafter

Let these guys on here help you mate first, hopefully your issues aren't the same as mine and they can get it nailed for you very soon.
A router may help you but it's hard to say, I have a decent router, but to be honest it didn't help my scenario one bit  :(.
I'll keep an eye on your thread to see how you go.
Good luck.
wilma1964
Grafter

Recieved email to say its fixed if anything its worse the lag on all games is unreal and web pages takes way toooo long to load i think only real thought is to leave ?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

I can see we've got an engineer booked in for tomorrow, let us know how that goes.