cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIFA 12

rizzlaking

FIFA 12

Hi I am new to plus net and been having a few problems gaming online on xbox 360 particularly fifa 12, I cannot access FIFA Ultimate team and just get disconected from EA servers & also have problems getting head to head games online. The Firewall status shows as restictive and guess this is my problem, ive read numerous posts on how to try and change this and that i need to change router settings, I have tried taking ideas from different posts, have disabled my firewall on the router (thompson one provided) disabled extra security, but get lost when asked to assign a static IP and talk of DMZ need opening and port forwarding?
Ive contacted plus net jst to get "we do not provide advice on 3rd party items please try the forums for advice" so here I'am.

This is deffinatly a router issue as i could access before with my previous ISP and my old netgear router, surely this should not be so difficult and should not take up 4 hours of my day just to try and sort out some basic gaming needs, with battlefield 3 due out tommorrow i left wondering what sort of experience i will have with this title.
Can someone please post if possible a step by step guide on how to fix this for noobs like myself.
Many Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
rizzlaking

Re: FIFA 12

Thanks for your help alex, im up and running with open fiewall settings but still getting logged out  of  EA servers, How do i change the Netgear DMZ as discussed?
lexusuk
Grafter

Re: FIFA 12

Hi rizzlaking,
As per our phone conversation, we've managed to solve this by switching to your Netgear router for the time being.  I'm working on a support guide for the Thomson 585v7/585v8 at the moment and once complete it will be added to our support library.
If you have any problems please get in touch.