cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIFA 12 reply

christx4
Dabbler

Re: FIFA 12 reply

Lips_are_sealed Well that is frustrating, with 1.04 Update no luck, must be something on Plus.net's end after all as you say....
my friends all play fine. I will try to get this wireshark data out this weekend, frustrating is all i can say....
major hassle to swtich ISP vendors for me at the moment....too
c
rob1969
Grafter

I have to say that this afternoon and evening things have improved, I don't know if it is something that Plusnet have done but I have only disconnected twice from about 9 games in Pro Clubs.and a lot less lag too!
kevinneilldsl
Grafter

** important fourm ** right Rob since you always DC on pro clubs.. theres a extremely HOT topic about that on EA fourms this problem may not be with plusnet the LAG yes but DC issue no.. please take a look at this read all the pages & you may find your problem!
http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/1074257.page
kevinneilldsl
Grafter

Oh your on PC? sorry i didn't see that bit..
christx4
Dabbler

PS3 here.  Sad
christx4
Dabbler

Hi there, I created ticket 53408194 and uploaded the FIFA12.wireshark.txt.zip file with it, have a look.. see if you can spot anything , the PS3 is on IP 192.168.1.76 (Private DHCP here) out to the Thomspon
, and everthing is on an Airport Bridge Mode........
crossing fingers you can spot something!
The Capture is from start of game to picking someone for head to head, then I stopped, once i had some gameplay going.
Thanks, again
c Roll_eyes
prichardson
Grafter

Hi rob1969,
Sorry we had not been able to process the capture you had produced. As you noted, it appears you accidentally closed the ticket and we had not been able to see this (mainly because the latest ticket was both newer and longer).
I have done some analysis of this and looking into this further. Can you confirm if the capture from the 13th was started before you entered the game?
The one flow that I suspect to be in-game data, appears to have started before the capture began.
I'm doing some more digging now, but looks like we need some more data initially.
kevinneilldsl
Grafter

I've not LAGGED once since i added PlusNet pro.. its a BIG difference!
christx4
Dabbler

Hmmmm.... Sad .... I'm willing to try it out, Plus.net , if it does not work out, can i then turn off this Pro Service, and go to the normal rate, ... perhaps once the data is analysed for FIFA12
the normal service will also work "well" again... ?
Undecided
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI christx4,
I've popped a ticket on your account.
Jojo Smiley
christx4
Dabbler

Sad Hey there, tried two head to head matches online (FIFA12 External Lobby, Head to Head, by Country (UK)) with two random opponents filtered for "best connection" and what
started out very promising (NO LAG, smooth and all that ) ended up on both games , 2/3 into the match, with the familiar dropped connection / lost...
frustrating. Sad I think we need to really check the wireshark / ports output for the Game, seems like it gets lost  / dropped .. the upside , when it was was playing for the 2/3 of the match, it was good..
but i could not finish anything
c
Y2J
Grafter

Constant lag after 2pm , been through all this for a year now, patience has gone as will i be
kevinneilldsl
Grafter

Really thought this STUPID LAG was behind me! obviously Not.. after 8 oclock guess what? i'm starting to LAG yet again im shocked ..im beginning to think plusnet really aint for me.. its a shame really because it would be perfect if fifa 12 never lagged ! Sad
BTW! i have a Ps3 Only so i cant do no speedtests.. etc Undecided
kevinneilldsl
Grafter

right i'm going to try my old thomson router will report back tomorrow night.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We're still having issues with our PS3, so I'm going to bring my personal one from home in tomorrow to get some wireshark captures. Really sorry we haven't got tot he bottom of this yet guys.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.