cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eve Online..

Firejack
Grafter

Re: Eve Online..

"Carebear" is a term used in MMOG's to describe people who don't enjoy the Player versus Player (PvP) encounters. Preferring to play versus the games environment (PvE - Player Versus Environment).
derboff
Grafter

Quote from: Kelly
a carebear  Huh
= ME
Loon
Grafter

Hi all.
I have just started up playing again after an 18 month layoff. Sad I only normally get to play a couple of nights a week
(flipping wife ;D) so don't really take it that seriously  Wink .
I am looking for like minded folk to play with, you know sit in space mining away and having a good chat in local. Never really got the hang of combat so I tended to specialize in mining. I did at one point manage to get my Dom mining almost as fast as a Lv3 mining barge Smiley but with the luxury of flying 15 heavy drones for those pesky npc moments. So if any body knows of anybody who wants to sit and mine for a bit let me know.
Ingame = L00N (that’s with zeros as some git beat me too it!)
Loon
Ps Please don’t ask what area I am in as I don’t have a clue Smiley .
Merrick
Grafter

Ask for Raynmakr in Bittercup LTD. They mine and rat and also shoot stuff from time to time, nice and relaxed Smiley
iainmacmillan
Grafter

i am also a long term player, since May 2004.  mainly into industrial, trading and research/production.
you know what they say, 'war is good for business' and neither side can win without players like me.....:)
g402a
Dabbler

I'm just swapping from Tiscali to PN, upon seeing this section of the forum I decided I was going to convert some people to EVE. But it looks like im here 2 late!
You guys have any problems connecting?!
Anywho I have 2 accounts (my brother has 1 as well)
my ingame name is g 402a.
Drop me a line.
Merrick
Grafter

Ive been playing EVE on PN for nearly 2 years and never had any problems connecting.
PN is also the only ISP ive used for broadband Smiley
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Perhaps PlusNet should form an Eve Corp Cheesy
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
Merrick
Grafter

We got enough here for a small roaming op for sure  Smiley
nutsy

count that as one more player.
if anyone has any questions about the game etc then feel free to give me a shout in game
name is General Grevous
Fly Safe
Ghozer
Grafter

I am EvE player, got something like 4 accounts, one I have had since 2005, which is my main, one is an 'experimental' account, that I keep restarting the characters, one is a mining account, and the other I just lend to friends to play (as the 2 week trial is no where near long enough) I love the game, and with the addition of the trinity engine, it has really added alot to the game, seems much nicer, I just wish they would fix the Anti Aliasing + HDR issues on ATI cards.
Merrick
Grafter

i turned the premum content off this weekend, it was playing havoc with the PC when running 3 accounts and now it s running sweet as.
oh shamless plug, Shadow Company is recruiting www.shadow-company.co.uk  Grin
Evilgenius
Grafter

also an eve player, 33 mill sp Gallenete specced only, pure pvper only.
LadyD
Dabbler

Played eve online since beta and the days of character wipes (god that was annoying), met my current blokey at fanfest last year (highly recommended event 4 days of a pizza + beer diet) and I was adopted by Goonswarm we kept stealing BOB's tables at the event heh heh
I'm out of game atm just due to affordability
pdavidson
Grafter

Quote from: LadyD
.....met my current blokey at fanfest last year.....

So I'm not the only person on here that admits to finding a man through a game (although mine was WoW).
That's a relief Wink