cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EA servers on fifa12

Moncrieffe500
Grafter

EA servers on fifa12

guys, over the past 2 weeks some times while playing fifa 12 during a game, that im winning btw i get extreme lag then about 10 seconds later it cuts me off and says your connection to the EA servers has been lost lost please try again later, i sign back in straight away everytime without fail, what the hell is going on? at first i thought it was because i was beating the guy and hes "magicly" cheated to make me become extremely laggy and i cut off, for example i was playing about 20 minutes ago with a guy, beating him 1-0 and then he gets a player sent off, as i watch the replay of this happening i become extremely laggy and cut off sayin the message that ive been cut off from the EA servers, i sign straight back in find another guy to play, beating him 1-0 again and about 10 seconds later become extremely laggy cut off and same message, im about to pull ma hair oot!!
is it me being paranoid because this has happened twice in a row and a few times over the last 2 weeks or is it my connection??
any help please
3 REPLIES 3
prichardson
Grafter

Re: EA servers on fifa12

We have had previous reports of Fifa 12 issues on the PS3, but all our testing had shown no cause for the problems.
Can you answer the following, which may give use some further suggestions to proceed with.
What platform are you playing Fifa 12 on?
Does this happen at all times of day, or do you only play during a specific time window?
Are you using wireless?
If so, can you try on a wired connection
Have you power cycled all your equipment (including modem/router) and not just logged back in?
Moncrieffe500
Grafter

1) Xbox 360
2) happened twice this morning 1 after the other, i nornmally play from 8am to 10 am, and from 5 pm to 8 pm, it has only happened a couple of times since 2 weeks ago.
3) wired connection
4) what does this mean? lol
prichardson
Grafter

Thanks for the info.
In regards to the last point. I mean how you turner your modem/router off and on, the platform (now known to be the XBox 360) off and on and any devices you have in your cabled network between you the xbox and the router.
I can see your router is presently off (or at least your connection is down). As such, I cannot perform a full check.
I have however submitted a request to your router to turn Game Mode on. This is not specific to your problem, but may help.
Let us know how you get on over the next few days and we will see what further we can do if needed.