Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EA hunting for new sheep

Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

EA hunting for new sheep

Pre order Medal of Honor on Origion and get Battlefield 4 beta access, shows how much faith they have in BF3 if 4 is nearing beta testing
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
2 REPLIES 2
JamesM
Grafter

Re: EA hunting for new sheep

EA definately have no morals Gus, I did buy the limited edition of BF3, but I paid the same price of £29 as the bog standard one, but I refuse to be drawn into buying Premium or any of the Add-ons. Not because of the money but IMO EA have shafted the community from day 1 with BF3. I still play it now and again and enjoy it when I do but EA have left a bad taste in my mouth which I know is going to last for a long time yet.
I for one will not be at the shops at stupid o'clock waiting for BF4, I will wait to see what the general tone is before I buy it. Roll on ARMA 3.
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: EA hunting for new sheep

I also will not be buying BF4 altho i think i heard BF4 was only coming out for consoles, might be im wrong. As for ARMA 3 theres a few people in the BF3 forums been talking about it and how there sick of EA/Dice and going to be switching to that.
Im not sure about ARMA 3 altho it does look intresting http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/05/19/arma-3-announced-releasing-summer-2012-first-screenshots/ &

IF Armour KIll lifts BF3 and changes everything then i doubt ill buy any newer games this year, if it turns out to me poop then i may look at arma 3.