cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dofus

mattroberts
Dabbler

Dofus

Ok, if Kev can post about WoW, then I'm going to say come on Rosal if you play Dofus and pm BobbyGeorge. That's me Smiley Would be good to see you on there.
6 REPLIES 6
pdavidson
Grafter

Re: Dofus

Ok, I thought I knew them all but......what's Dofus?
mattroberts
Dabbler

It's a flash based MMORPG. It's flippin hilarious. Extremely addictive as well as taking the Michael out of so many other games/films/books etc. The community around this game is also great. I suggest checking out http://www.dofus.com/ and http://dofus.wikia.com/ for more info on the game. It can be run from client (Windows), or browser (Linux/Apple). There is a free version of the game, that limits the player to a smaller area of the Dofus world, and the subscription isn't much at all. I highly recommend giving up all social activities to become fully addicted to this game. Smiley
pdavidson
Grafter

Checking it now, don't expect to see me on Monday Wink
Jadeygogetters
Dabbler

I play it also ^_^ But on the new 'English' Server called Shika. Its F2P with all the P2P content.  Its a great game! But a huge grind Tongue
pdavidson
Grafter

I've been toying with it but it's not grabbing me at the moment. It feels a bit "cluncky" after WoW.
I can see (from seeing Matt play) that it'd be good at higher levels when you're grouped with others.
Not much of a group player myself though, I tend to like a game where I can wander about looking at scenery and fishing Wink
Big_Jay
Dabbler

Couple of other good freebie ones include Tales Of Pirates (easy to find on google), or Dungeon Runners (free from NCSOFT, the makers of City Of Heroes, in cut down form, though just seems to be the more powerful items that they restrict. D.R. is a bit like a limited WoW. I likes it!