cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Destiny

agentseabass

Destiny

Hi All
I am new to Destiny and PS4. Thought I'd get Plusnet as the reviews are so good. I am also experiencing these fault codes(flatworm/beaver) I am not to sharp on changing my router settings and  am slightly worried that I will make things worse by changing the wrong thing. Can anybody let me know that if I buy a new router, as I have read that the problem could be with the technicolour one Plusnet supplied. Would this be an easy solve. I was thinking of getting a TP-LINKN300. I have seen some reviews and this seems to be an ok router.
Tech guys from Plus net. Can you please simplify the description of how I can change the settings on the router you supplied? 
My NAT is Type 2
My Upnp is enabled
This is as far as I can go so far, any help is very much appreciated
Thanks in advance
Agent Seabass
7 REPLIES 7
agentseabass

Re: Destiny

Cry
Mathias
Grafter

Plenty of router questions on the forum, so if you're wanting advice on alternatives to the PN supplied one, maybe have a look through those.
Personally i have bought a different router as i've head others have difficulty with the PN router and gaming.
PN as a whole though have been very good for me and i have a very stable, good speed low ping connection.
If you are wanting to have a bash at configuring the PN router for gaming, there are guides on the FAQ section and links to it in other threads in this forum.
ghos7em1
Grafter

put your ps4 in dmz.only thing that works with that game if your using technicolor router.its a poor,cheap router.i replaced mine with a netgear router.
agentseabass

Hey  Smiley
Thanks or the reply, is the put the play station in DMZ zone a play station setting or a router setting?
Ta
Agentseabass
ghos7em1
Grafter

log into your router>find your ps4( think under home network) click configure and choose all ways use same ip.then put that ip in dmz it will be under firewall.then restart router.
agentseabass

so all seems to be okay so far with these settings, thanks for the help.
ghos7em1
Grafter

any time m8 Smiley