cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dayz standalone

tjd
Grafter

Dayz standalone

Hi guys, I recently bought Dayz standalone as it's now available on steam and I seem to be getting a few random disconnects here and there.
Seeing as it's early alpha i'm not sure if it's server problems or because it's not being flagged as gaming traffic.
If anyone could take a look and add it to the list that'd be awesome, - also even though it's early alpha i really recommend buying it. Lots of fun Smiley
Thanks again for your help and have a great christmas! Smiley
3 REPLIES 3
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Dayz standalone

Your line is looking pretty stable.  I don't suppose the drops outs have coincided with the ones on this graph?
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
tjd
Grafter

The disconnects are from Dayz standalone (just the game) , my internet has been stable / really great for a long time now so there's no complaints there Tongue
I've looked into the issue and it seems most of the disconnects I was talking about were just mandatory server restarts every 4 hours, so if you get people reporting that just point them to this thread ^^
Thanks for looking into it for me though pal and I recommend buying the game. very fun if you can get a few people together on skype or so and hop on a server Wink
Regards
Tj
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Brill.  Thanks for following up.
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager