Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOOM 2016 soundtrack has been released

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

DOOM 2016 soundtrack has been released

Bethesda has released the OST for the latest DOOM game. One of my favourite things about this game is the soundtrack.

Also available on:

iTunes

http://itunes.apple.com/album/id1157733728?ls=1&app=itunes

Spotify

https://play.spotify.com/album/0KQyC28P9808r0oKKNgHvp?play=true&utm_source=open.spotify.com&utm_medi...

Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Mick_Gordon_Doom_Original_Game_Soundtrack?id=Bprrws2k246zc...

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

8 REPLIES 8
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: DOOM 2016 soundtrack has been released

over 2 hours long Crazy3

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

2 hours of awesome Wink listening to it on Spotify right now.

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

your sad Cheesy

twocvbloke
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 3

I'm sorry, but if you can't play the theme on a dot matrix printer, then it doesn't pass my requirements to be a Doom theme... Smiley

twocvbloke
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 3

Or floppy disk drives... Grin

nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

but like so many other games the soundtrack could be ripped straight out of the game so whats the point in them releasing it after so long ?

most people that wanted the soundtrack have already yanked it out of the game files with9in days of getting them... doom should of released with more stuff like this from the start /

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I have a substantial MP3 collection from backing up all my old CD albums but in all honesty, I haven't accessed any of them since the convenience of streaming has come about with the likes of Spotify and Deezer. I don't want to use up my limited storage on my phone with music I may or may not listen to.

I do agree that Bethesda should have provided the full soundtrack to players as a download. I think FTL: Faster Than Light has a purchasable soundtrack through Steam. That soundtrack is also on Spotify. More devs should be doing this IMO.

nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

you make a good point about the limited storage available, I never thought about that angle because with a terabyte of space via one drive I can safely store the 10gigs of music without needing to worry about the 250 gigs of photos/videos and the 5 gigs or so of documents without needing to be careful of how much space i'm using up.

the bonus being I have the ability to share all the files with friends or family or just play it on the pc xbox tablet or phone via groove without needing to pay for a streaming service of any kind, nor worry about the cost of buying the songs, although I have been told other mobile eco systems don't provide comparative options the only caveat being I must have internet access to do so,  unless (as I have done with about half a gig's worth of music that i really like) I want to have access all the time in which case I just select certain tracks to be kept on my device's storage drive (which is removable sd cards) indeed the 128gb card in mine after 6 months still has more than 100gb free space so I doubt i'll need to be worried about filling it up either/

just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you