cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection problems with World of Warcraft

Game4life
Dabbler

Connection problems with World of Warcraft

On behalf of the community of plusnet that play this game. For almost beginning of August there has been issues with the game such as transfer aborted, loading screen taking far too long and still it continues. Tested my PC on three different nework, tethered to Three from my Phone works, someone's Sky broadband works, and Talktalk. Now I've spoken with members of the game, even the GMs of the game. Now all my friends don't have any issues like I have but I can only think the only issues that causing it is my internet provider aka Plusnet. I do not know if you are aware of this, or even had reports about it but we are tired of this little runaround between two big companies that are doing literally nothing for both of us and I am feel like I am just chucking cash to the fire. Now if there is no results by the end of next week. A chunk of customers are going to take our business elsewhere. Fix it, or else. That is no threat, that is a promise.

3 REPLIES 3
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Connection problems with World of Warcraft

Hey pal im also a gamer, theres alot of network issues atm at plusnet and many customers/gamers are being affected, as far as i know there is work being carried on tomorrow so hopefully some good will come of it. Im also affected in the games i play and its a pain in the [-Censored-] but plusnet are aware of this, we can only hope they find there issues and fix them soon. Welcome to the forums Smiley 

huntlol
Dabbler

yeah i get 10000 ping in rust on every server

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Its hard to say with rust as its in alpha stages it could be a bug showing incorrect readings, altho you get 1000 ping are u able to still play ? Are you able to move around ok ? Or are you frozen or rubberbanding ? I stopped playing rust because i got bored, but i think i install it now and see if im getting the same ping readings as a test.