Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Car!!

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Company Car!!

Hi,
    so Forza Motorsport 3 is out on the XboX360 and ive been playing around with the 2009 v.w.scirocco gt,what do you reckon folks?
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
39 REPLIES 39
chillypenguin
Grafter

Re: Company Car!!

Would have looked much better with `Ubuntu` down the side.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Had a try on that game at my Son's this afternoon. Looked very good.......for a 360 Wink Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
pcoventry
Grafter

Quote from: steve74
Hi,
    so Forza Motorsport 3 is out on the XboX360 and ive been playing around with the 2009 v.w.scirocco gt,what do you reckon folks?

Hi Steve, Looks awesome. Can I have it?  Cheesy Grin
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Yeah was going to do ubuntu and i might still do.
@strat good for a 360? its blinking awesome lol.still you will be geting gran turismo 5 whenever they decide to bring it out!
@pete coventry,do you really want it?can gift you it if you like?
pcoventry
Grafter

I'm playing the demo of it right now.. Itching to buy the full version.
Please send it via royal mail. I'm in no rush for it  Cheesy Grin Tongue
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Lol i think i would be cheaper driving it down to you,The demo doesnt do this game any justice,the full version is wheely wheely good,id highly recommend you buy it.
pcoventry
Grafter

Dammit, Well if you put it like that....... Grin
£39,99 eh.. pah! Still I found a copy which apparently has 2 rare cars I can download afterwards. (Audi Quattro + BMW M3)
Oh well. I'm sure it will be money well spent. If not i'll be like  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Ben_Brown
Grafter

I've spent most of the weekend playing it. Much better than 2, especially with the rewinds which cuts out a lot of the frustration. The AI is still a bit off but I like they way they make mistakes under pressure some times. A couple of the tracks are annoying as well, and I wish that you could qualify for the races - starting at the back all the time is a bit annoying.
On the whole tho I'm impressed, and the season mode is quite addictive. I got the game on Thursday and have so far got to Driver Level 20, with just over a million credits. I've not bought any cars, just used the ones I've won, with a couple of quick upgrades.
You guys use any driving aids? I only use automatic gears, and braking line - all the others turned off.
SparckZero
Grafter

I've made a PlusNet-themed R8 to try and better steve74, but I can't get on the "My Forza" site (http://forzamotorsport.net/profile/default.htm) to download the picture - it just tells me that there was an error processing my request. Anyone else got this problem?
@Ben:
Rewind is a god send - nothing more frustrating than being in a race and getting knocked into the barrier because the AI are just sticking to the line. At the moment I'm using ABS, TCS, STM and braking line with manual gears - think I'm in a similar position to you, progress-wise. It's definately a massive improvement on 2!
Ben_Brown
Grafter

I'm getting that same error from here, I guess they might be under heavy load.
I've not tried the R8 yet other than in the very first race, I just got one for levelling, and haven't got round to trying it out yet. Been doing the class A world championships with an upgraded Exige, it's great beating those huge, slow yank tanks Wink
SparckZero
Grafter

Indeed Wink I've been using an upgraded Seat Leon SuperCup for the A-Class races - not quick in a straight line, but through the corners it's sublime. Can make some of the races on tracks with long straights a bit hairy though...
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I think its a hit or miss geting on forza's website at the moment,they are under extreme heavy usage and i think they are not quite done with building there website yet.
@Ben Brown my settings im using are,auto brake OFF,anti lock brakes ON,stability control OFF,traction control ON,shifting AUTOMATIC,suggested braking line BRAKING ONLY,damage,fuel,and tire wear,SIMULATION,A.I.medium and that un-needed rewind button is OFF.
we should all fire each other friend requests and get together for a race or two as online multiplayers a bit of a mess at the moment,great game though,better than the first two by far!! Smiley
pcoventry
Grafter

I get a page telling me to login to see the images..
SparckZero
Grafter

It's working for me now...behold!