cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help me please

wacky17
Grafter

Can anyone help me please

A while ago i had problems with my ping when playing online games and sorted it out by changing my mtu to 1430. In the last month or so my ping spikes up to 1000 at midnight and only midnight. I could be playing all day but as soon as the first stroke of midnight, it goes crazy.
4 REPLIES 4
Grff
Grafter

Re: Can anyone help me please

If there's nothing going on at your end, ie. any scheduled downloads, or PC updates, it's possible you see something similar to what I see occasionally
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,74316.0.html
wacky17
Grafter

Now my bb speed is slowly dropping and i lost complete connection earlyer today, I had to reboot my router to make my bb come back to life.
James
Grafter

That probably suggests that your gaming problems are related to your physical connection more than anything else.
Is your router wired into your master socket?
wacky17
Grafter

Yes i plugged it in the master socket when i had this problem before. Now the weirdest thing has happened this morning when checking my speed on your speed test web page, i have had the fastest speed i have ever got . I was very happy to see thoses magic 4 numbers but i had to check my speed again by downloading something just to be sure, so i download a file from gamerhell.com and got 1123.0kb/s. Now the thing is i shouldnt be getting thoses speeds because of my profile limit.