cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anybody tell me why some games will not run on a Plusnet wifi but will on any other wifi ?

dcremin

Can anybody tell me why some games will not run on a Plusnet wifi but will on any other wifi ?

3 REPLIES 3
gofaster
Rising Star

Re: Can anybody tell me why some games will not run on a Plusnet wifi but will on any other wifi ?

Probably not without knowing what games you are referring to or what (if any) messages the game is giving.

If you can name a game and describe exactly what happens when it fails to run you have a better chance of someone being able to help.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Can anybody tell me why some games will not run on a Plusnet wifi but will on any other wifi ?

Do you mind elaborating a little bit?

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
dcremin

​An example is Solitaire Tri Peaks by GSN. It will load but when you are invited to attach to the Internet via Facebook, it suggests that there is no Internet connection. The same occurs with two games by King, namely, AlphaBetty and Bubble Witch 2 Saga. All was ok until 3.00pm on Thursday last. Has there been a modification to the connection in LA3?​