cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS:GO Matchmaking issues.

MickHowes1
Grafter

CS:GO Matchmaking issues.

When i try to join a game on CS:Go it comes up with unable to find a game please test your connection and try again later, Something along those lines -_-..
However at certain points in the day it lets me play..... anybody ever hadf this?
Any fixeS? greatly appreciated.
18 REPLIES 18
ghos7em1
Grafter

Re: CS:GO Matchmaking issues.

is that a console or pc game? if your using technicolor router check what udp ports the game uses then cone them using telnet
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Very strange, I play CS:GO too and haven't had this issue before.
Which router are you using and what have you tried so far to fix it?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
MickHowes1
Grafter

PC, Xbox etc is fine.
PLusnet technicolor TG582n
And iv tried doing the ports but tbh i dont understand how to do them in this router, could do the ports in the netgear router i have but i cant use that one at the minute because the wireless on it is broken and other users cant use ipads etc..
Just about to spend £700 on a new pc and tbh id like to be able to connect to games 😕
any help is appreciated cheers
ghos7em1
Grafter

disable upnp extended security games hate it.have you tried dmz? 
MickHowes1
Grafter

Nah i dont know how to set it up mate? u gopt any good instructions?
ghos7em1
Grafter

go to 192.168.1.254 and sign in. go to local network and see what ur ip is and make sure you select always use same ip.click on firewall and choose assign dmz to local network device type in ur ip and apply then restart router
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Never use DMZ on a pc unless you have a Good software firewall, if not your pc could join one of the thousands that took part of the recent DDoses.  It is only safe to put a console into DMZ unless you know the pc is protected.  But if you know that, then you know about DMZ already.
So pc gaming requires a certain amount of networking knowledge and how to configure you routers firewall.
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Technicolor/TG582n_Technicolor/
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
AndyH
Grafter

Use a good router and you shouldn't have to use manual port forwarding - UPnP will do it for you.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

UPnP should work on CS:GO, I use the same router and have not forwarded any ports for this game.
Do you have a local firewall on your PC that might be causing issues?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
MickHowes1
Grafter

Nope, no firewall nothing, just cant connect to any games at different times of day. different times different days, its weird. -_-
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

I hope you've got your modem/router firewall on Mick? You could end up with lot of problems if you haven't.
JohnDalton
Grafter

Hope you fix it, same issue here sometimes still not been solved.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,126675.0.html
Leepers

Just to chime in, I get this too. VERY frustrating. It's to do with the NAT tables of the router, a reset works, but obviously that kicks you out of the game lobby and pisses off all your team mates.
Would be really nice to get a real fix.
LD

Adding to the list of people that get this issue, I'm aiming the blame squarely at the sub-par Technicolor TG582n.
It's more of an issue to restart the router when you have the BT infinity FTTC because the router takes a good 5 minutes to figure out how to connect to the modem again every time.