cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COD WAW mapin daylight map problems.

thehooligang

COD WAW mapin daylight map problems.

Is anyone else having issues with the Mapin daylight map the free one from Xbox live, i had downloaded it ages ago and it was fine but once in a while i got the message saying i did not have it and to download it, no probs just go out and in again and it would work fine. Not last night tho refused to play at all kept getting status error code 80070057. So i deleted it from my hard drive and went to download it again, the download got to 99% then it said the same thing again same status code, i tried this 4-5 times all with the same result.
I used the "very helpful" xbox.com/support which just takes me to a list of the status codes which read
"69: 80070057 The video file is corrupted. Or, the content may not be supported. You may be able to skip the affected sections in the file by using the chapter skip button. For more information, visit the following Xbox Web site: http://www.xbox.com/support (http://www.xbox.com/support) "
So no help there i was just wondering if anyone had any idea's or solutions before i try formatting my harddrive (20gb).
5 REPLIES 5
liam8888
Grafter

Re: COD WAW mapin daylight map problems.

I played on makin day a few times last night and I only downloaded it a few days ago. Can you try doing it under a different gamer tag perhaps? Other then that I can't suggest anything else  Undecided
Euge
Grafter

Have you tried clearing the cache on the xbox turning it off for 20-30minutes and then re-downloading?
thehooligang

Thanks for the idea's, i went back on and tried to download it again before i cleared everything and it worked fine and have been happily playing ever since.
Go figure.......my new train of thought is that XBL was just having a mare that day and did not want to work.
thehooligang

ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happened again last night was playing away and had played it a few times then................whammo!!!!! i do not have the map and need to download it and was directed to the download page.
I do have a 20gb harddrive 3 years old so im now thinkin that its somethin to do with that.
Any idea's peeps?
on a side note is it possible to transfer saved games from my harddrive to the internal 256mb memory???
liam8888
Grafter

You can transfer everything over onto a memory stick including your gamer profiles, obviously if your hard drive is full it will take a while to do. I think maybe its just COD servers or somert i had it a couple of times, and have just been told to switch me xbox off and on again and it seems to work.
Are you switching your xbox off while in games maybe, I know Call of Duty Website tells you not to do this as it can reset everything.