As you can tell, I detest snipers  Wink

Well, they are gutless.  Wink
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: BF4

Unlike run-n-gun snipers who have my undying admiration Angry
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
JIO22
Grafter

Thanks guys for the info here. I have been using the engineer of late, although I quite like the sniper too....  I'll keep trying!
wo0x
Grafter

How has the game been for you guys lately in terms of lag? Last couple of nights have been unplayable, slow-motion, awful rubber-banding, instant deaths and being killed by people not even facing me.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Your current ping graph looks awful.  Is that hitting your PS?
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
wo0x
Grafter

The worst part of that with the large blue area was whilst uploading video. I wasn't gaming at that time. The yellow spikes after are whilst watching Netflix.
*edit* Is 10pm - midnight bad on this graph? Too much red? That's just gaming, maybe opened one or two web pages too.
Battlelog said my ping to the server was 28ms.... gaming was awful. BF3 is just as bad, unfortunately I haven't got any non-EA games to try. I've had no other issues though, just the gaming.
PitchBlack
Grafter

The new patch for the PC........................ Epic Fail.
steveuk
Grafter

Quote from: PitchBlack
The new patch for the PC........................ Epic Fail.

I don't think it even fixed anything lol, Game seems no different than it did before except it now crashes more for me than it did before.
Also makes me laugh reading the battlelog forums, 90% of comments say we need a new pc or we need to sort out problems with it and that is why bf4 crashes.  HMMM i find that a bit funny as none of the 80+ games on my steam account and none of the other programs i use ever cause a crash or program error.
wo0x
Grafter

Battlelog is the home of trolls, only response you'll see is 'it's your internet' or 'buy a new PC.' They don't believe that, they just take pleasure in annoying you even though (secretly) they're having the same issues.
PitchBlack
Grafter

The latest patch has certainly deterred gamers, 67,707 PC gamers online playing BF4, you would see more people than that at a FA cup final at Wembley.
steveuk
Grafter

Works ok when it wants to then other days its like NO i will not work right lol.
Worst of all it always seems to crash when i am having a good round Sad
PitchBlack
Grafter

It has completely broken it for me mate, I can't kill anyone, I have massive stutter and I am getting one shot killed all the time. Firing at a tank I get no hit reg whatsoever. I can join servers ok, but I have hardly played since the latest patch so I don't know if I crash or not. No info from EA either to say when the next patch is coming.
Obtaining money by deceit, not a good way to treat your customers.
steveuk
Grafter

Yeah i have also noticed the hit detection, I pumped a fill 100 round mag into this one guy and his health never moved then he shoots me and kills me with 2 bullets lol.
I'm just glad i won the game in that AMD gaming Evolved comp they had running on raptr.
Well the game is even more broke than i realised, I have the pc version so was messing with the terrain settings, its all backwards low = ultra setting and ultra = low setting hmm.
This game aint even beta stage if you ask me its more like an alpha release, I hope EA's investors manage to sue and win the case they have going atm.
PitchBlack
Grafter

Yesterday I did a test as the latest patch has made things worse............. again.
If I am in a tank and I fire at another tank or Heli I get a big explosion, but no hit reg. So yesterday I got my mate to go on the opposite side and go up in a heli, I then fired at him, same explosion but no hit reg. Then he went in a tank and the same happened.  I then got him to change onto my team and again go up in the heli. So I am now firing at a friendly, same explosion as enemy heli, same with a tank, Maybe one in 4 shells causes damage to an enemy. So I am thinking this is because the game at some stages cannot distinguish between enemy and friendly because of the poor coding and endless patches that these incompetent DICE employees (not programmers) keep bringing out.
Playing Zavod TDM, my mate on the opposite team was firing at me, I could hear every bullet hitting me, yet I turned and killed him and I was still at 100 health. He then re-spawned, and got me with a one shot head shot.
Still on the bright side, I have 20 more ranks to go to 110, then I can remove this poor excuse of a FPS from my PC, and anyone who comes on here in the future and says BF5 is great, I am going to laugh at them and politely recommend they see a head doctor  Tongue
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Agree BF4 is a bit crap , but i am lucky i can play fairly well and get some good games  Wink
Mostly i play OP locker inf only , but game is still only a Beta release
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/452824/battlefield-brand-not-damaged-by-bf4-problems-says-ea-ex...
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .