Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBC Micro emulator

RichAllen
Grafter

BBC Micro emulator

Topic.
Been looking on Google and found one, now I'm looking for games for it, all of which are legal by the way, I am specifically looking for a game I used to play in the IT Room at School called Repton 3, it was a Boulderdash clone where you collected Diamonds and avoided/killed monsters.
Found a website called "Stairway to hell" which has loads of BBC Micro game files and have downloaded Repton 3 but I can't get it to work.
5 REPLIES 5
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: BBC Micro emulator

I hate that little Repton character....caused me hours of frustration. Angry
I have a couple of BBC micros, monitors and hard drives complete with a floppy disc version of Repton 3 in the loft if you want to play it native.
I downloaded a BBC emulator and ran a copy of Elite as that was my favourite game. I didn't try Repton.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

What emulator are you using, as it may require a bit of configuring first to get that to run?
That's RPM to you!!
RichAllen
Grafter

I downloaded BeebEm earlier and a zip file of Repton 3 from Stairway to hell.
RPMozley
Pro
Fixes: 13

Ah BeebEm, should be ok with that. You may want to try out the different modes available, see if that game will run or not.
That's RPM to you!!
RichAllen
Grafter

Never mind, I found a Flash remake of Repton 3 on Google.
http://www.repton3.co.uk/repton3.aspx