Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone playing BF1 then ?

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Anyone playing BF1 then ?

Some of my friends already have it and say that conquest is the best mode after trying all the 9 maps. I still have to wait until friday and hope my postman comes early Thumbs_Up

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone playing BF1 then ?

Shocked  Perhaps you need to have a quiet word with the Postman's wife !  Funny

tokey
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

if it goes really cheap then I will get it but for the time being im still holding off giving Origin any of my money.

This game is probably the most likely to test that resolve however as I really did enjoy the BETA

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

battlefield 1 is currently on sale at £33 for standard verison or £80 for the unlimate edition, normally priced at £105

jaread83
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 81

I snapped up BF1 at 33 quid and have been enjoying it a lot. Couldn't bring myself to spend 49.99 on it though as that is a ridiculous price tag for anything that involves a further purchase of a 'season pass'.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

My grandson opened my new copy and had a good play on it at the weekend and it looks really good.

The aerial dogfight was brilliant.

The game-play looks typical Battlefield Cool

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine