Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alan Wake

techguy
Grafter

Alan Wake

Hi
Has anyone come across any hints of a release date for the this os system requirements (I know when it was showcased at the Intel Developer Forum they used the same model of graphics card as me but am more concerned about the processort requirements and it'll mean I'll have to switch to Vista or buy a 360)
Looking on the official forums on alanwake,com you just get the Remedy response of 'when its done'
Hope I've not broken a forum rule but posting about a single player game with no need for an internet connection.
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Alan Wake

It's a game I'm really looking forward to. The only real details released have been that it's designed for multi-core processors. I briefly went over this on a blog a couple of months back:
http://community.plus.net/blog/2008/09/04/games-galore-xbox-360-new-dashboard-is-alan-wake-ever-goin...
Not sure if you've seen the theatrical trailer for it yet?
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/280249.html
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
techguy
Grafter

Hi Chris
Yes I have on the web, as I'm a big fan of horror films I'm looking forward to playing this, indeed I'm thinking of buying a 360 so can link it to my HD TV instead for that all round film experience  Smiley
Ah well, we'll just have to wait till MS decide to release it (now would be a perfect time I reckon, c'mon Ballmer!)
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: techguy
Yes I have on the web, as I'm a big fan of horror films

You played this yet? It's one of the games I'm currently battling my way through.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

techguy
Grafter

Hmmm interesting.
Hadn't heard of that one.