cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24HRS Ban From Xbox Live Forums UK

Steve
Seasoned Pro

24HRS Ban From Xbox Live Forums UK

I got hit with one last night, where do I start, I don't go on there much but have done so the last week or so, I noticed quite a few threads vanishing, Last night I was dragged In with a thread someone had started about that forum needing better moderator's that are not on a power trip, Well while later that thread vanished, Well me being me a started one and said that If the moderators are just deleting threads they could at least tell us the reason why as Its very confusing and that If they never started to do so they could stick their forum where the sun don't shine hence the ban..

Made a different gamer-tag and said lift my ban or I am taking this sorry saga further, Well that tag got banned aswell, But guess until when??  The year 2156, Talk about power tripping..( Or taking the Mick )
Who can I complain to about their moderators behaviour as In deleting whole threads without as much as a note as to why? 

Edit.. To make matter's more confusing over there they have American moderator's doing that and Banning people, They don't know our lingo better than us!! 

One moderator even addressed someone as " Dude " I told them any moderator addressing someone as " Dude " Should not be a mod Angry
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
8 REPLIES 8
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: 24HRS Ban From Xbox Live Forums UK

Now there is an idea  Crazy - goes to look at the rules  Lips_are_sealed
Steve
Seasoned Pro

There " Code of conduct " was last updated 2008 " now there are threads being deleted that don't break them rules but are getting deleted without even a notice.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Sorry a ban until 2162 at 22.32 pm See Screenshot, Why a permanent ban was not issued Instead I will never know.
chillypenguin
Grafter

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Its not until you experience the moderators on some other forums that you realise how lucky we are on here. OK I know that I should say that.
Best thing to do is ignore them. Wait out your ban, the 24h one that is!!!
Don't get into a protracted argument, however unfair you will never win.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Quote from: Steve
One moderator even addressed someone as " Dude " I told them any moderator addressing someone as " Dude " Should not be a mod Angry

why not, dude?
[me=adiewoo]runs[/me]
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: 565

Who watches the Watchmen
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: 565
Its not until you experience the moderators on some other forums that you realise how lucky we are on here. OK I know that I should say that.
Best thing to do is ignore them. Wait out your ban, the 24h one that is!!!
Don't get into a protracted argument, however unfair you will never win.
That Is very true, The moderators here are very nice aswell as the members of course, I probably expect way too much from the mods over there, Infact to be quite honest my ban Is lifted In roughly five min from time of post and  I wont be posting on they're  ever again, Aswell as how shoddy It's run I cant and wont allow my Gamertag to become permanently banned so I will be leaving well alone.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: adiewoo
why not, dude?
Because It's not professional. And what Is a " Dude " ?
Edit Answered my own question, Gee I'm clever.... Dude=A word that Americans use to address each other. Particularly stoners, surfers and skaters. Makes sense Last night's mod was American and I'm no skater& I'm British!!
Edit. I should point out I'm neither a " stoner or surfer "either Well OK Maybe a surfer Wink