Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 Vs 100

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

1 Vs 100

Anybody been playing the beta of this tonight on XBL? I'm taking part now and am finding it to be pretty entertaining! Smiley

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

48 REPLIES 48
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: 1 Vs 100

hi there,im new to plusnet and moved from tiscali,got switched to plusnet today and my gaming experience on xbox live is much much better,i can stream with ease!! hope this keeps up,i have been playing 1v100 and its great,some questions are hard but the majority is fairly easy. Cheesy
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
scootie
Grafter

i can stream with ease

wheres asbo dogs bone  Grin
scootie
Grafter

just played this wid my sis did pretty dam well with my fastest finger first an her gettin the answers rite . at the moment can u only play one a game an evening as wen we fhinsshed all the schedule was for tomoro yet wen we entered there was loads still to play tonight
Steve
Seasoned Pro

tonights one finished at 9.30 pm and that was it for this evening,it may have been a slight delay or error in telling you there was loads more tonight,as far as i know the last one fin at 9.30pm,me and my girlfriend done that one and it was easier than the pan euro one
scootie
Grafter

yeah played pan euro 9pm. but on think its 1vs 100 not the primetime menu the schedule had one runing ever half hour
SparckZero
Grafter

ASBO DOG,
I'm pretty sure you can play more than one round a night - I played 2 last night, but you do have to quit out to the dashboard and relaunch the game through the 1 vs 100 menu. I found it misleading at first - the "featured shows" list only shows 1 match per day, but if you go to the 1 vs 100 menu option, it shows every round available.
Must say it's an interesting concept - especially the "proper" 1 vs 100 shows they're going to be doing.
Grff
Grafter

As you've probably worked out by now, there is a "featured" game (usually 8pm), or games every half hour, between 6.30 and 9.30.
You can start pretty much any time, and and at the end of the game you go back to the lobby and you can just click A to join the next game. Smiley
I've been playing it from 6.30 each night this week.  I find some of the questions in the 'Pan Euro' ones a bit like you'll know the answer if you've had some need to know.  A lot of them you wouldn't just come accross from every day events.
I see they also like questions about Poland, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine.  Most of the countries over that way.  Grin
That and "who won the masters open in year x".
Oh, and I suck at sport questions.  Grin
scootie
Grafter

well last night i set my sister on pan euro at 7 and checked at 8.30 she said she didnt leave the room an go back to dashboard just sat at the screen where it gives you tips and aftre a min or 2 it loads the nxt games. i was with her when she was playing the comunity question one that one was pretty hard
hay an mr griffGB that was my sister you was playing against she said it was a close match between u 2
Tyreal74
Grafter

enjoying it, wish they showd all the answers at the same time though
Grff
Grafter

Yeah some close matches.  When you're by yourself you don't mind your score.  But when you've got other people in it's kinda competative. You forget the other 60k players that may be higher score than you, and as long as the other 3 don't, that's all that matters.  Grin
I must keep reminding myself not to bother using a skip if I got the previous question wrong and don't have a streak.  Grin
scootie
Grafter

haha i was shoutin at me sister for not using her skips when she had streak going. i had the streak bar right to the end last night after 10 questions an keeping up with the top scorers and handed over to my sis for the second round and staright away she lost my streak even tho i had 2 or 3 skips in the bank  Crazy
played a football one last nite coz i didnt dare go back to the dashboard and surrpisingly we didnt do to bad to say i dnt follow football
yeah if we just go back to lobby we can keep playing but if i switch off the box for 30 or so mins or go back to the dashboard even wen the schedule said there was still matchs to play wen we first entered 1 vs 100 i switch back on and the scedule is all for tomoro on all menus
Steve
Seasoned Pro

So anyone here playing 1vs100 tonight? i played last night and gotta say i was not too impressed about who was geting chosen as the one,ive played this as much as i can and i still have yet to be picked as the one or take part as the mob!! ive heard the live host only twice last night for around ten seconds on both occassions and i think it gives the game a much better feel if we could all hear him all the time,starting to get bored of just answering questions and not getting anywhere or hearing anything,for sure they named it correctly as "beta" lol, never mind maybe tonight i will get chosen rather than just sitting in the crowd,if not then i may give up on this as its becoming boring the more i play it lol. Undecided
scootie
Grafter

youve got to play the extend 1 vs 100 all week to get gd speed, acruace an amount of questions answered. well that how they say its worked out who get to be mob and the one on the live shows. and u did better than me last night i didnt hear the live host at all
Grff
Grafter

Quote from: steve74
So anyone here playing 1vs100 tonight? i played last night and gotta say i was not too impressed about who was geting chosen as the one,ive played this as much as i can and i still have yet to be picked as the one or take part as the mob!! ive heard the live host only twice last night for around ten seconds on both occassions and i think it gives the game a much better feel if we could all hear him all the time,starting to get bored of just answering questions and not getting anywhere or hearing anything,for sure they named it correctly as "beta" lol, never mind maybe tonight i will get chosen rather than just sitting in the crowd,if not then i may give up on this as its becoming boring the more i play it lol. Undecided

Not too impressed your not the "one".  There's probably around 80000 people playing, so odds are quite high.  With that said, after reading the xbox forums a lot of people are asking how come there were people being chosen that had low gamer scores, and no info on their gamertag, as if they were just created.  Also, it can't be possible for it to be picking the top, or even high scoring players as the "one" and the "mob when you look at the blatently obvious questions that some people seem to get wrong.
Also, apparently other countries can get in, just not win prizes.
I don't think speed should have too much to do with it, especially if they get the question wrong.  Ends up with peple just mashing buttons to get quick reaction times.
I've not heard the so called live host either, but then again, it is just a 'beta'.