xbox live

N/A

xbox live

do plusnet support xbox live

[Moderator's note (by Chris P.): Post moved to a more appropriate forum]
12 REPLIES
N/A

xbox live

it works fine on Plus.Net if that is what you mean.
N/A

xbox live

Yeah i use it with the ics option. Works grt
N/A

xbox live

hiya.. not sure if you read my previous posting or not? I managed to set up x-box live the other day... i have an ethernet card in my pc so the xbox runs thru that and my usual plus net modem runs thru the USB port. It worked fine once id figured out i didnt have the ethernet port activated!!!

Good luck... if you do manage it.. let us know what games you got and we can try and set up some games Smiley My other half tried the other night but there wasnt many online for Links golf or tennis... he maybe needs better games!!! We just got knights of the old republic but havent tried it yet.
N/A

xbox live

No issues here either, works a treat with PN.

Links 2004 and Top Spin Tennis are excellent games but I find people just move on to the newest game and so the older one's become less played.
Knights is a fantastic game but is dowloadable content only.
N/A

xbox live

awwww Sad looks like i wont be playing them then! i fancy a good shoot em up! lol... i do miss unreal on the pc....
N/A

xbox live

for tactical shoot em ups, rainbow six 3, and rainbow six 3 black arrow are superb, offline and online Smiley
N/A

xbox live

I'll play you at Top Spin, I'm sick of losing to incredibly skilled players =P
N/A

xbox live

Having had serious grief setting up PS2 for online gaming, I've dumped it following reports that Xbox live is better anyway.

Guess what?

can't connect that either!

error message is report "packet error" and IP not confirmed.

I've tried automatic.....the default modem IP and the one my PC reports, all with no joy.

I'm not ICS just straight into the ethernet modem.

Assuming the modem has a default IP address, does this have to be changed to the ISP's static IP provided to me?

thanks
N/A

xbox live

Excuse me for being thick...... Smiley

Does connecting to xbox live affect how much bandwidth you use during the month?
Community Veteran

xbox live

Anything that transmits data over your ADSL line will effect your monthly usage, so playnig online games will use bandwidth. How much depends on the game.
N/A

xbox live

awwww Sad looks like i wont be playing them then! i fancy a good shoot em up! lol... i do miss unreal on the pc....

*cough* Halo 2 November 11th
N/A

xbox live

petervaughan

Thanks for that, looks like my son won't be getting xbox live just yet...unless he starts earning some money :lol: