cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xbox live renewal?

N/A

xbox live renewal?

In about 14 days my live runs out. I have heard that u can buy a new kit and enter that code u get from that kit to update ur current settings ie keep ur gametag and friends list. Is this possiable just want 2 make sure

Thanks
6 REPLIES
N/A

xbox live renewal?

Hi There

I used a renewal card when I just had a few days left. You could even input the code now...and it won't take effect until your current subscription runs out.
N/A

xbox live renewal?

Yep, he's right.

If your account has 6 months left, and you add the code from a 12 month starter pack, you'll have 18 months left.

I advise everyone to buy a 12month starter kit from www.amazon.co.uk - it's only £30, saving you £10.

And anyone who pays monthly is an idiot :lol:
N/A

xbox live renewal?

Well that's a bit odd ain't it, you can automatically renew for £40 on the dashboard for 12 months
N/A

xbox live renewal?

yep, or you can renew for 12 months for £30 from amazon :lol:
N/A

xbox live renewal?

Amazon seems to be the best option that I have found for a yearly renewal which is why I went for them and it does work entering it early you just start as soon as the sub runs out for your first year with no downtime or loss of connection.
N/A

xbox live renewal?

Yes u can renew from the dashboard but why pay 40 when u can pay 30 from amazon and get a new head set . Makes sense and i did renew this way cheaper