cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what pings do you get?

N/A

what pings do you get?

hi all just wondering what pings yuo get in servers with adsl from plusnet etc.. cs or quake 3?
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: what pings do you get?

Hey scott,

I get a ping of 25 in Quake 3, and have not tried CS yet, trying to find my copy of it!

Have been playing Unreal Tournament 2003 (which is awsome) with a ping of about 32.

All in all, not bad!

Tom.
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

I get pings from 18 up to around 40, though that's on MOHAA.
N/A

> hi all just wondering what pings yuo get in servers with adsl from plusnet etc.. cs or quake 3?

I'm currently getting pings of about 150-200 in CS, but normally get about 40-50.

Is anyone else getting this problem?

It always seems to be at certain times of night, as during the day and the early hours of the morning it's fine.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

> > hi all just wondering what pings yuo get in servers with adsl from plusnet etc.. cs or quake 3?
>
> I'm currently getting pings of about 150-200 in CS, but normally get about 40-50.
>
> Is anyone else getting this problem?
>
> It always seems to be at certain times of night, as during the day and the early hours of the morning it's fine.
>
>

When I did play CS I'd get the same as you around 40-60 but I've bene playing ut2k3 mostly and get 70-100[cause of 32 player limit eek, too high PN] on PN's server and anything from 50-100 on euro server's.

--
ADSL @ 288/576 Self Install
IRC.UTCHAT.COM
Usually in #utgames #UT2003
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

Good pings all the way.......anywhere between 23 - 60. Thats on DoD servers and CS by the way.

N/A

20 - 40 most of the time Smiley

We hooked up 4 pc's to my hub last week and joined the same cs server, we were all pinging at under 50 !