cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unreal

pcathomerepairs
Grafter

unreal

what about unreal there is a lot of ports used but generaly 7777 7790 UDP 7777 7790
Unreal Tourny 27900 UDP
should cover it

are there any ut servers plus net host
5 REPLIES
N/A

unreal

Woah... someone else... there arn't many UT players around these days. The game still rocks online IMO
N/A

unreal

According to the game servers as of a couple of miutes ago there were over 3000 players online playing versions of UT from 430 to 451.

My fave is still Inch High Sniper Guy (IHSG) doesn't apear on the search you have to go to his site and find the url.
jrgrahamcov
Grafter

unreal

I used to play unreal over a modem years ago !!!!!
N/A

unreal

Yeah me too, but you really need 64k of bandwidth and a modem doesn't hack it.

I used to run a 4 person public server over my first broadband but now I'm behind so many firewalls it won't work, although I am working on it again.

Once the server runs without bugs I'll make it public again.
pcathomerepairs
Grafter

unreal

Inch High Sniper Guy (IHSG) Cheesy must download that one and test
on the server nice to here there are a lot of ut players still about.

I have a server up and running on suse 10.1 duel core the problem i am told is the ping times my previous isp the ping times where always below 100 with plusnet there always above 110 and goes to 150 on some days although this is playable the better player do complain a bit thats why the server is only on after 11:00 if i am about/playing. plusnet are managing the ports and i was wondering if they had a ut server running somewhere i/we could use. i have seen a post here somewhere that says they use to have.

the modem action must have been fun :lol: