Did you mean: 

teamspeak?!

N/A

teamspeak?!

uh.. what is teamspeak? :?:
18 REPLIES
N/A

teamspeak?!

It is a audio conferancing application, specificly designed for hands-free gaming.
N/A

teamspeak?!

ahh thx cheers m8! Cheesy
N/A

teamspeak?!

ul prob. have to pay though try rogerwilco its free on C-NET m8 Wink
N/A

teamspeak?!

212.159.6.201:8777

you can use this team speak

if you need any more slots or rooms open let me know
N/A

teamspeak?!

Teamspeak is a million times better than Rogerwilco. rogerwilco suffers form terrrible lag by the time u hear what your clan members say u will be dead. oh and btw teamspeak is free.
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

teamspeak?!

But you need somewhere to host TS for you, which costs.
N/A

teamspeak?!

, erm what are you on about im running teamspeak have been for a year or so never paid a penny for it, think you might have the wrong end of the stick mate. Cool

Moderators note (John) Quote removed as it was just a copy of the previous post and not required.
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

teamspeak?!

Are you hosting it on your own comp then?

Not everyone wants to leave their PC on and connected all the time.
_lecro_
Grafter

teamspeak?!

i play with a lot of guys from the US and they use ventrilo .its a lot better than ts which i also host from my pc when talkin to people in europe
N/A

teamspeak?!

matter of opinion, as a seasoned gamer i prefer teamspeak due to its highg quality codes, and one button talk no nonsense functionality. Most the stuff in ventrilo you will never use also quality is bad and it takes a while to setup perfectly.
N/A

teamspeak?!

seconded, Teamspeak rules and its free, dont leave it running if you dont want to, but i do :shock:
N/A

teamspeak?!

We use TS all the time in our [LOL] Clan in Operation Flashpoint.

We trialed ventrillo. It was ok, but we opted for TS as the prefered choice. TS also has the more usefull press to talk feature as well as the less usefull auto talk send feature.
If I remember rightly, Ventrillo has a text to speech function but text to speech is not useful in gaming as it can be annoyng with people messing with its novelty, as you try to conversate clear instructions whilst in game.

They both do what it says on the label and TS is freeware.
N/A

teamspeak?!

I got teamspeak now too... just to try it for Enemy Territory.. havent figured out how to use it yet tho!!! Easy enough to download etc... and free.. so worth a go Smiley
Firejack
Grafter

teamspeak?!

Make sure you download Teamspeak Overlay also from http://www.qbnut.com/tso/
TSO allows you to see who is speaking in-game Smiley