cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

soldier of fortune 2

N/A

soldier of fortune 2

soldier of fortune double helix server would be great.
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: soldier of fortune 2

> soldier of fortune double helix server would be great.

This is THE best online game ever, its the best by far, the gfx are great, the death anims r fantastic, the sound is real everything is great about this game
N/A

Just wondering, have you played MOH:AA?

I only started playing games on the PC just over a year ago, and not online until Aug last year.

MOH:AA is what I started on.

I now have
SOF2 DH
UT
UT2k3
007 Nightfire
BF1942

My favourate it BF1942. The maps are unreal. They are full of complexity, size. However,t he game is sluggish due to the large maps.

UT2k3 is excelent fast moving game with insane complexity and fluid actions.

However MOH:AA is the most played. The sounds are pretty damned real, and that is before you use sound mods. The maps are very detailed.

I would rate these three well before SOF2. I didn't take kindly to the SOF2 graphics, and the sounds and animations are not all that good.
N/A

> Just wondering, have you played MOH:AA?
>
> I only started playing games on the PC just over a year ago, and not online until Aug last year.
>
> MOH:AA is what I started on.
>
> I now have
> SOF2 DH
> UT
> UT2k3
> 007 Nightfire
> BF1942
>
> My favourate it BF1942. The maps are unreal. They are full of complexity, size. However,t he game is sluggish due to the large maps.
>
> UT2k3 is excelent fast moving game with insane complexity and fluid actions.
>
> However MOH:AA is the most played. The sounds are pretty damned real, and that is before you use sound mods. The maps are very detailed.
>
> I would rate these three well before SOF2. I didn't take kindly to the SOF2 graphics, and the sounds and animations are not all that good.

One of the reasons I like sof2 is the Punk Buster support and general enforcement.
N/A

What about Doom!? Nobody ever plays Doom online anymore (not on anything faster than 56K anyway).
N/A

> What about Doom!? Nobody ever plays Doom online anymore (not on anything faster than 56K anyway).

i didnt know you could play doom online?