cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

server profile boosting

N/A

server profile boosting

i think plusnet need to do some profil eboosting for the servers, especially battlefield: vietnam and counterstrike, as there is almost never anybody on the servers! Sad although UT2004 does often have lots of people on it! Cheesy
8 REPLIES
N/A

server profile boosting

IIRC, the BF servers are due to get some serious promotion. It is waiting some progress in one of the comunities related to it.
N/A

server profile boosting

Yep, as Phil says, I'm looking into promoting it in a big way soon. Hopefully within a few days I'll have some more information Smiley
N/A

server profile boosting

Yup, you're right about the UT2004 servers being full regularly. It's great, there are alot of regulars on the server, and im sure its making a name for itself.. Seen as there aren't any other "big name" LMS servers.
N/A

server profile boosting

My 1st Post in here

Nice To see a ISP having gaming servers Cheesy

Look foward to seeing some of about Smiley
jberry
Grafter

server profile boosting

Hi there,

The trouble with raising the profile of games servers is that it is a lot of work and involves having a core of 10 or so people who play all the time so that there is constantly people on the servers during the 'busy' times of day (afternoon / early evening).

This is the main reason why I farm out the servers to clans because even though it means they may be locked for a match for a hour a day it means there are lots of people who play on the servers - and if they are half full you attract random people who are just looking for a server with players on.

I do plan to do something with the CS servers - I am in contact with the admin about possibly changing one to another mod or similar but at the moment I am working in the stats machine (moving it to a new machine) - which is being a PITA and taking far longer than expected ... plus I have been watching lots of football Cheesy

Regards,
N/A

server profile boosting

hi have spoken to josh before about getting the cominity going
have also spoken to ferreti and he have been on the tiger clan ventrillo and there server. im sure if given the right opertunity i can have people on the servers for battlefield vietnam. check out www.madclans.uni.cc
there is a public ventrillo they they are running via nbk servers costs us £400 pound every 3 months so if we could get up and running on plusnet im sure they will make these servers rock.
the clan is also interested in mohaa(spearhead)
cant wait for the new one in sept

josh can you get back to me about the ventrillo server and i can start gettting the lads on that first then one they have chacked out the servers if we could have a rcn password we will sort them out
no one will be excluded
N/A

server profile boosting

N/A

server profile boosting

im a Day Of Defeat player, ( another half-life mod ) , i know our clan server is always full, not with members as well :shock:

there always seems to be plently of players wanting to join a full server, not a empty server though -- part of the problem by the looks of it